Central Transport | Hot Off The Press, Vitran will not renew suite at Heinz Field @ corp office in PIT

Popswasnatlman

TB Lurker
Credits
Boys,

Just found out that Vitran will not renew the lease at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh PA for the Steelers games. This suite lease goes back to PJAX and the year 2000. Have no idea what the cost is but I heard it seats 24 and the tickets are today 325 each plus they serve food and liquor. Food and liquor averages around 100 dollars per person per game and then clean up, etc is on top of that. And then you have to factor in the cost of the suite per year, plus executive level parking passes etc. Heard that the yearly cost is/was around 300K per year.

We also gave up season tickets for the Ravens and Colts but at those two fields we did not have a suite so the cost was a lot less.

Email went out today by VP of Sales stating they were not renewing the suite lease and season ticket renewals.

For the second time today, I have to give "kudos" to CK for doing the right thing.

I know for a fact that they never had Penguin tickets for years..at one thime they had 4 tickets in section B, just OK seats...the salesman bought them every once in a while and were reimbursed. You have to entertain customers every once in a while.
haha, no corp perks. wonder if they're canning the penguin tickets as well?