FedEx Freight | How FEDEX FREIGHT in MAUSTON treats its employees

whatsapp

TB Lurker
Credits
This is posted on the door of the service center manager . Apparently the employee is a former supervisor who left for another job because of the way the upper management treated people there.

this is your purple promise, people first mentality!!!

I hope something gets done about this!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is posted on the door of the service center manager . Apparently the employee is a former supervisor who left for another job because of the way the upper management treated people there.

this is your purple promise, people first mentality!!!

I hope something gets done about this!!!!

Fred, Harrison or Memphis, You people should be proud to have professionals like this running your centers WTF???

Fred, Harrison or Memphis, You people should be proud to have professionals like this running your centers WTF???

They don't hire professionals any more they hire puppets corporate pulls the strings don't believe me ask a question about anything and he or she will say I'll get back with you !

it is terrible, the worst part is.... everyone at that center condoned that behavior. No one stood up and said anything against it. How do you think they care about drivers and dock workers if upper management is doing this to the supervision staff....

you are missing them posting a picture on the scm's door and mocking the said individual. would you appreciate it if it were you? you are also missing the countless people who believe the SCM is someone who should lead by example. is this a good example? an example of how people are treated.