FedEx Freight | How long is the hiring process?

My start date was yesterday. 4/19. I was the first at our trminal to have to endure the 15 days of training at our terminal (new process) before going off to classes. Pretty boring stuff but neccesary. Mostly hazmat, safe driving films to watch etc.. Good luck to you.

If a company sends ya down for a DOT and physical you have the job as long as you don't have anything that will pop up on background. I was nervous on my DOT cause I only got a year (blood pressure). FXF said no biggie so I also am waiting on background. LoL

FedEx will only give you a 1 year card. I was told by our doctor that he's can only issue 1 year cards to FedEx drivers. Company policy.

[quote author=rwdfinch51 link=topic=77035.msg824063#msg824063 date=1272042728]
FedEx will only give you a 1 year card. I was told by our doctor that he's can only issue 1 year cards to FedEx drivers. Company policy.
[/quote]

I went 2 years on my last card, and was told that was the new rule,although this new one in only for 1 year. (with no issues) so Now I confused..

[quote author=ls57racer link=topic=77035.msg824207#msg824207 date=1272080436]
[quote author=rwdfinch51 link=topic=77035.msg824063#msg824063 date=1272042728]
[/quote]

I went 2 years on my last card, and was told that was the new rule,although this new one in only for 1 year. (with no issues) so Now I confused..
[/quote]
Maybe I'm wrong, but I know at HSB nobody gets a card for more than 1 year. The doctors at Worknet where we get our physicals told us FedEx wont let them give a card for more than 1 year. We just assumed that it was company wide.