Yellow | How many Driver's will move on now after these $$ cuts ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Wonder how many Driver's will move on now with these last round of $$$ cuts ?? It's like really -15% pay and weeks vacation cuts and now more pension cuts , where or when does it ever end ?? :emoticon digging:

Wonder how many Driver's will move on now with these last round of $$$ cuts ?? It's like really -15% pay and weeks vacation cuts and now more pension cuts , where or when does it ever end ?? :emoticon digging:
Where you going to go? Ups is the only one with a better pension than ours. Check out all the nons pensions, it shouldn't take long, cause they don't have one.

I know guys who worked at orphans then a yrcw company that went to Abf. Thinking their whole pension would be safe. I believe their orphan years, yrcw years were cut like mine and only the ABF years will be fullscale...

At my age it wouldn't help

ABF is still paying full amount for their employees.
could be, I am not sure, I thought I saw something in the plan that changes things in the future for Active companies. Someone here will tell us. Plus the time you already spent in status, will greatly affect your future earnings mixed with the % you will be charged with what you have in the past before yesterday. Hard to explain, that is why 10 years as an Orphan, will really cut your 25 years with say ABF. It sucks, I know. Good Luck. All I am saying is LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. 409,000 people did not sleep well last night, the future is unknown. :scratchhead:

I'm thinking the 5 yr rule you have to work at abf if you changed over isn't going to help,
1. 2009 - 2011 no money paid in by YRC and the 1/4 from then on.
2. 2019 I'm starting to get that gut feeling we (YRC) will be no more or non union with this mess going on gonna be 32,000 people with a agenda , with that said we will be orphans also with that said the yrs a person finished up with at ABF or UPS will not help

True, but it builds back for ten years for those who are employeed by a company making full contributions as of 07/01 2016

Not doubting what your saying as to I don't understand this all to clearly yet but read tier 3 on. I'm seeing Ups retirees before 9/29/2007 getting cut, but also the active workers will they get cut on the yrs from 9/29/2007 and before?

Not doubting what your saying as to I don't understand this all to clearly yet but read tier 3 on. I'm seeing Ups retirees before 9/29/2007 getting cut, but also the active workers will they get cut on the yrs from 9/29/2007 and before?
We are all taking a cut, and I am at ABF, but my letter states as of 07/01/15, my pension will begin to build back up $1330.00 over ten years because ABF is making full contributions. I lost approx. $700.00 on mine also, but can only hope this will be the case.

EVERYONE in CSPF is being cut. Retirees included. My father had 33 years has been retired 10 years and is not from a yrc company or an orphan and is being cut 46%

so you are saying you had no vote in the last mou . is that selective memory ? i seem to remember a huge flip flop from no to yes. and i seem to remember all the rest of the yes vote . you remember ? live to fight another day ....? this wont affect our pensions because the union said so .
!!!

so you are saying you had no vote in the last mou . is that selective memory ? i seem to remember a huge flip flop from no to yes. and i seem to remember all the rest of the yes vote . you remember ? live to fight another day ....? this wont affect our pensions because the union said so .
!!!
OK broken record, one more time. If you think that many people flipped and flipped over language only, you are delussional. Hoffa wanted it passed to save face. He telegraphed the move when Hostess closed up and begged the Bakers Union to have a "secret ballot". Union hall vote?? Scrap pieces of paper for ballot??
The vote was a fraud. Ray Charles and Ronnie Milsap could see that.