ODFL | How many of you do your......

johnnybtruckin

TB Lurker
Credits
quarterly or whatever it's called one on one with your manager thru the porthole in the linehaul office/window? Seem to be a thing in our barn. People doing their thing in the break room while I'm standing at the window answering questions that I can barely hear

quarterly or whatever it's called one on one with your manager thru the porthole in the linehaul office/window? Seem to be a thing in our barn. People doing their thing in the break room while I'm standing at the window answering questions that I can barely hear
Always did ours in either the line haul managers office or the TM’s office. Always had coffee and pastries if we wanted them. I guess it’s up to each terminal. Personally I wouldn’t do the window, to noisy.

Our TM just does ours random. Seems like where there's lots of people around lately. Asks the same questions, and you give responses, and they just type in whatever. Says they're trying to improve things. :grouphug:

What’s this deal about? 🤔

Gettin called on the carpet 4 times a year over every a-hole customer that wanted a free inside delivery and the pallet took back?

I know this will come back and bite me in the 'a$$' but I haven't had a '1 on 1' yet....that I know of. I just get my paperwork and GO!
Well NCT , now that you said that you just hung the mistletoe above your head driver .
Your TM just noticed he was missing you and how quiet you are , just saying maybe ya
need to duck down and grab your papers as fast as you can now Buddy .

Well NCT , now that you said that you just hung the mistletoe above your head driver .
Your TM just noticed he was missing you and how quiet you are , just saying maybe ya
need to duck down and grab your papers as fast as you can now Buddy .
Go in and demand your one on one. Since it’s a clerical mistake, tell the TM that he owes you and your family a steak dinner at a nice restaurant. All expenses paid. Threaten him with turning him into corporate HR. That’s if he says no.

Brother, you gotta play the game with their rules. I learned that years ago.

Good luck.