SAIA | how many of you...

The city dispatcher here isn't that bad. He wants you to do the impossible and also not take a lunch sometimes...but unless something has changed since I left the city, he's not an *******. Oh and let's not forget those times I came in at 530 and came back on the yard at 5 or 6 and got sent out to pick up more freight....

on the clock tell me to do it, it's done, gotta make up the 5% somehow and dont care how long it takes. right about now at my terminal we are real short handed and all of the guys are doing alot of extra stuff. even the linehaul guys are working frieght monday morning at 1am! got a job and working 60+ hours a week, only the strong will survive so me myself I suck it up, and in a way drivers we gotta think of this as a blessing because not only did they take 5% they could have taken our hours to. So Im happy and content but kinda tired these days, gotta family to support. my dispatcher who is my tm can tell me to do or go anywhere and Im there, and again I dont care how long it takes!!!!!!!!!!!!