XPO | How many service centers did XPO close today 11-10.2023

Xak closed
Service Center Information
service_center_sm.gif
Campbellsville Kentucky
74 Red Fern Rd
Campbellsville, KY

Closed, or consolidated?

If they, in 2023 let employees show up to a locked gate with zero warning, then they don't deserve to exist as a company.

I love hearing CEOs rant on about lack of quality workers, tough hiring time, higher wages demanded, and then immediately pull $hit like this.

Closed, or consolidated?

If they, in 2023 let employees show up to a locked gate with zero warning, then they don't deserve to exist as a company.

I love hearing CEOs rant on about lack of quality workers, tough hiring time, higher wages demanded, and then immediately pull $hit like this.
I guess you could say consolidated 4 other terminals got there frieght nearest terminal almost 90 miles away

What ever the reason they had to have some idea it was going to happen, but not to give the employees a heads up is just down right sorry. It aint like the employees could of done anything about it but at least have the decency to treat them like you cared about them even though this may of had to happen to of told them. This leaves a bad mark on the management there.

Feel sorry for those guys if this is really accurate. It does seem odd that there would not be other sic codes following in the wake of this, I mean, if they are really going to consolidate..

Don’t know much but according to this picture that terminal says open? This morning.

IMG_9479.md.jpeg

I was told nobody knew showed up for work fri morning here's your letter saying thank you for your years of service we are closing this terminal
This would not surprise me one bit. This is the way these companies operate. Then next week they are bitching that no one wants to work here and the ones that do don't care, do the bare minimum if that,

When they closed Cookeville, TN (now reopened) and Lewisburg, TN years ago, there was plenty of notice before it took place. I guess that’s changed now?