XPO | How many service centers did XPO close today 11-10.2023

I don’t recall being notified that we were being bought out by some company called Xpo back in 2015…and who exactly are they?! This is how they go about handling business. We are the last to know about everything. Last year when we had a significant winter storm rolling in I was told everything I need to know is on the Xpo-go app…seriously guys?!

I don’t recall being notified that we were being bought out by some company called Xpo back in 2015…and who exactly are they?! This is how they go about handling business. We are the last to know about everything. Last year when we had a significant winter storm rolling in I was told everything I need to know is on the Xpo-go app…seriously guys?!
Ya, Socktober was a huge success, stick to a routine when uncoupling, and it's Native American heritage month. All you need to know.

What are you talking about? You didn't come in one day and were told we are XPO. It was announced in early Sept 2015 and the sale closed 30 Oct 2015. You knew for almost 2 months where these guys walked in and were told we are closed have a nice day. Big difference.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? You didn't come in one day and were told we are XPO. It was announced in early Sept 2015 and the sale closed 30 Oct 2015. You knew for almost 2 months where these guys walked in and were told we are closed have a nice day. Big difference.
Yeah, I get it. On Sep 8th 2015 I had no idea we were being bought out but I’m pretty sure someone did. That is what I meant by not being notified, but that doesn’t change anything for XFY. Undoubtedly a bigger difference.

Yeah, I get it. On Sep 8th 2015 I had no idea we were being bought out but I’m pretty sure someone did. That is what I meant by not being notified, but that doesn’t change anything for XFY. Undoubtedly a bigger difference.
The same thing happened when I worked for American Freightway when it was sold to FedEx. Back then we didn't have social media and news at out finger tips like today. We found out the old fatction way came in to a video from the owner tell he was selling. Though unlike the ball less excs. at Con-way who ran and hide. He came out and told us personal. Public traded company do this in secret because of the stock market and share prices. If I knew XPO was buying Con-way when the price was lower then the sale price I would have been in a buying frenzy. That's why when it was announced on Sept 8 the share price was fixed at like $42

Dont worry USF Cooper will be hiring experienced driving professionals very soon, better get your resume updated because it is gonna be a very competitive selection process during the Grand Re-Opening! :draw:

or CCX I was told back in the day when they opened Sharron PA they moved into an old Preston building. The dock had heaters on it CCX took out the heaters......
Think about it. If you're going to provide dock heaters for one dock, the pressure is on to do it for all docks. Cheaper to remove the heaters at one dock and keep all docks equal.

Think about it. If you're going to provide dock heaters for one dock, the pressure is on to do it for all docks. Cheaper to remove the heaters at one dock and keep all docks equal.
So can the same be said about dock curtains????. The one FAC I ran was told it doesn't get cold enough to get them...I guess sitting in a warm office were the snow and rain blowing across the dock wasn't good enough for them

So can the same be said about dock curtains????. The one FAC I ran was told it doesn't get cold enough to get them...I guess sitting in a warm office were the snow and rain blowing across the dock wasn't good enough for them
Xlf clearfield pa put up dock curtains a couple years ago on one side of building only

I really don't think that is it....if they were really worried about equal, then everyone would be the same on overtime.....I would guess it is more of a cheap thing...