Yellow | How much business will we lose?

trkerman

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm wondering how much business this company is going to lose through this merger I work in SLC and just got told by one of the customers that they're not going to use us anymore because we're so far behind. They didn't plan very well for this merger. The only people that are really suffering are the customers.

I'm wondering how much business this company is going to lose through this merger I work in SLC and just got told by one of the customers that they're not going to use us anymore because we're so far behind. They didn't plan very well for this merger. The only people that are really suffering are the customers.
Eventually the drivers will suffer. It’s all trickle down my brother

In 2022 pricing is more important than service. Yellow is going to do away with Time Critical service along with all of the premium services. All that will be left will be Priority and Economy. Similar to FedEx

In 2022 pricing is more important than service. Yellow is going to do away with Time Critical service along with all of the premium services. All that will be left will be Priority and Economy. Similar to FedEx
They better just go with economy, Doesn’t seem like they understand next day, priority, critical, guaranteed or any other damn thing that requires customer service.

Look what they’ve done to top notch carriers under the ownership.

That's what happens when you hire a former RVP from Fedex to be your president. He turned nashville into a dumpster fire and took a cash grab to Vitran. Then vitran got bought and he got let go..

That's what happens when you hire a former RVP from Fedex to be your president. He turned nashville into a dumpster fire and took a cash grab to Vitran. Then vitran got bought and he got let go..

Why would you hire someone who filed a discrimination lawsuit against a previous company? There are Black managers already working for Yellow that never filed lawsuits who could have been promoted instead.

It's not losing freight , correct "Synergy " term is ' Right Sizing" freight down to the numbers of Drivers & equipment available to move it ! Darren is forecasting only a 15% drop in freight !:heykoolaid:
These guys called me partner. Said exactly what you just posted. They want me to jump ship. I wonder if anyone on here knows anything about them?
How fast are their trucks?
How wide are trailers?
Do they stack freight?
Do they keep a good supply of replacement mirrors?
Can I just run the rails?
Do they have a buffet in the break room?
Do they have fork freight Friday?
Hope I can get some input on this.

5BD9E7DE-06AD-47AF-BE5D-DF3B4BBAB20D.md.jpg

These guys called me partner. Said exactly what you just posted. They want me to jump ship. I wonder if anyone on here knows anything about them?
How wide are trailers?
Do they stack freight?

Their pups are 102

From Post #11 for BRG:
How fast are their trucks? *Over 46 MPH.
How wide are trailers? *102”. They have to be for the Mobile Platforms.
Do they stack freight? *Yes. Even when they should not.
Do they keep a good supply of replacement mirrors? *Yes (Pre-cracked).
Can I just run the rails? *Yes. But the rails do get bumpy in a truck and trailer.
Do they have a buffet in the break room? *No. You’ll be served green weenies all day.
Do they have fork freight Friday? *Every day is “fork freight day”.
Hope I can get some input on this. *Lots of input and pull-out (green weenie thingy).

Last edited:
They kept 100% of the employees for about 6-months, until all of the cluster was straightened out. Within the next 6-months, we lost 50% of our work force. Very hard to watch fellow employees for 20-years be permanently laid off. (Fired)
Yes it was. Hope for a better outcome.

How wide are trailers?
Do they stack freight?

They do have Faster Trucks and forklifts reach 15% higher for Stacking Freight on top of Haz Mat barrels and the Buffet is only on the 15th of every month , with Spam Sandwiches & Sardines for desert ! But hey the PAY is 15% higher on Day One and you get them CUTE Green Shorts to wear too !!

They will lose half right off the bat! Then take in all the disgruntled employees! That don’t care anymore! Loss of seniority, loss of bids, closing terminals, work rule changes= mass damages, miss loaded, work slow downs! And much more! Yellow may have 8 to 10000 employees left! Before they have to file bankruptcy!!

They will lose half right off the bat! Then take in all the disgruntled employees! That don’t care anymore! Loss of seniority, loss of bids, closing terminals, work rule changes= mass damages, miss loaded, work slow downs! And much more! Yellow may have 8 to 10000 employees left! Before they have to file bankruptcy!!
Once again, says the man with no facts, just an opinion, and we all know what opinions are like. Lol Remember BJ21, if you cry wolf constantly, people stop listening.