FedEx Freight | how much more before we wake up

The whole point of the post was to show that without them more people would have gotton the boot, not just the cost savings

As for the way lay off were done, It should have done the way it was with one minor change. They should have done it by company senority within your job class. Meaning if a yard hard 14 road drivers and they need to let 2 do and road driver #11 and #12 both have 6 years with fedex but the bottom two road drivers have 10 years with fedex 6 years in the city but only 4 years on the on the road. numbers 11 and 12 should be put on lay off before the bottom two men with 10 years company time
That is the way they are doing it, right now I have 21` under me on the road, 11 of which have more co time and will and have stayed. The bottom of the board by co time were forced to the bottom of the city/dock, if there are no more dock (non cdl) to be replaced then you are laid off or take the 3k and walk while someone with ten less yrs in with the co stays, originally my ccm said we would bump the lowest co time cdl but the assistant ccm and driver manager siad this is not true.

Me, I'm tired of thinking about it, if it happens it happens, life goes on and I'll probably move to a better climate, tired of MO winters...

FM

$$$$ 1st NOTHING ELSE MATTER'S!!!!!!!!

$$$$--Business Principles--$$$$

$$$$$$-:bowdown:COMPANY PROFIT-$$$$

:duh:THEIR IS NO other Principle's

1-THRU-6=0-ZERO:nutkick:

If have more senority then the bottom city driver and lose my road position i would love to go to bottom of city board. At least my company senority proveils like our hand books told us. If i'm not mistaken most of us or even have of us have worked the dock or ran the city sometime in your carrer.i hate seeing people who have company senority lose their jobs cause they tried to better their self's only to a rookie who hasn't a clue about this job.
If got i got to go to the bottom of city board would be tickled to death. But as it is i'm out of a job after all my years of working the city then running the road at night i might add for some 1,2 3, or even a 4 year man keeping his job. If i'm wrong for thinking this then i'm sorry,but everyone on here wheather you like it or not know i'm right.

We all can complain but guess what we r screwed when it comes to layoffs.fedex is worried about 1 thing, not going to say the word but u know what it is.

Personaly i might add national will be united with us.less overhead expence. Why have 2 terminals in 1 city when you can combine them.i see them at our barn all the time why not run them out of 1 center instead of 2.to me its the same as yellow roadway why run 2 barns in 1 city.easy 2 figure out only when it happens is the hard part