FedEx Freight | How to get hired on with Fedex Freight

And this my friends is exactly what is wrong with this piece of society. Sure pal, I'll drop your name for ya. **** on the poor slob with perhaps better qualifications that got up extra early and paid his due diligence in hopes of landing a decent job only to get beat out of it by this nitwits friend
Thats a real d-bag response.

What exactly guarantees that the "poor slob" is better qualified than my acquaintances? Who says that they didnt get up early?
Pay dues?

Everyone I recommended was already a seasoned driver. On top of which, they are all very reliable, and productive employees. So, what exactly is your beef with recommending someone to get hired on?

Bottom line, a position was open, needed to be filled. What do you care who it is? They are good workers, and I would not have put my name behind them if they were not so. The company is better off with them.

Id much rather have them hire based on a solid employees recommendation, than just rolling the dice on an unknown.

If you want to haul Fedup loads go apply at US Express. They're the ones hauling most of it straight to a rail yard 10-10.

the best way to get on here is to apply at BARR NUNN , or Norfolk Southern rail line, you will get all the work you can handle