Yellow | Hows the COUNTRY CLUB NOW AT 123

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
Let me know the real story, I have all my 120 spys up there now. How do you guys like MR Wonderful (AKA I am better than everyone) and his side kick MR ROADWAY (AKA the Company Man.) Let me Know how it is going.:tongue0002::puke::tongue

I do not know what is going on up there but we are sending 120 drivers to 123 to bring the velocity freight to 120 to work. This is the best our drivers went up there brought back trailers with 123 freight in them to be worked at 120. So we paid someone to load it on the trailer, drive it to 123, let it sit in the yard, then we pay a driver to go up and get it and bring it to 120, then we pay a dock worker to work that freight put it back on a 123 trailer , then payed a driver to bring it back there , another guy to take it off, and then another guy to finally deliver it.THEY SHOULD JUST SEND IT TO 120 WHERE WE WILL GET THE JOB DONE. Also these trailers were floored out suck loads.Just keep sending it to 120 we can handle it.:tongue0002::tongue0002::puke:

change is good . lmao . see they were right .
they said this change was going to create work for us.and it has

past 2 coos is a waste of time and money

since so and so called me a caveman i'd just say this, didn't 120 have the red dot of japan on the dock a few years back for the losing our job huddles, i think the red dot of japan was round enough to do donuts in :sumo: good luck 120 guys cause i really hope you guys get the work back, yous all deserve it more than any other terminal in the company and they'll try to breaks yous again and again begging yous to be casuals, tell them to stick it :eck13:

i do not know what is going on up there but we are sending 120 drivers to 123 to bring the velocity freight to 120 to work. This is the best our drivers went up there brought back trailers with 123 freight in them to be worked at 120. So we paid someone to load it on the trailer, drive it to 123, let it sit in the yard, then we pay a driver to go up and get it and bring it to 120, then we pay a dock worker to work that freight put it back on a 123 trailer , then payed a driver to bring it back there , another guy to take it off, and then another guy to finally deliver it.they should just send it to 120 where we will get the job done. Also these trailers were floored out suck loads.just keep sending it to 120 we can handle it.:tongue0002::tongue0002::puke:
:1036316054:

We will keep coming up to 123 and bring it back to 120. They should just route it to 120, it will end up here any way.

We will keep coming up to 123 and bring it back to 120. They should just route it to 120, it will end up here any way.
hey stroud, I hope it stays busy for you guys.....maybe the brain surgeons at the top will start sending some more freight your way with this bogus coo.....here in w/s 671 we have UE working OUR freight now..... grievances are filed EVERYDAY, and still they strip and stack OUR freight...I thought they were supposed to be on the road delivering 1 day service to our customers within a 250 mile radius....management has these guys moving freight on the dock for 8 hours a day, before they get in their trucks and drive back to where they're from. All they did was replace the 20 guys they laid off with this coo, with these guys......it is a BIG company scam...

been way too long since we have heard from the party boys at 123 .
they must be busy hanging by the bbq pit up there to post on here.
sending a 17 year guy[MJ] up there in about a week ,ill know how swell it really is up there then

called back to work

I was told by several Big R drivers that boing boing is calling people back to work but he is not getting too many takers. Now you guys are getting gobs of overtime and6th punches and running out of hours. Guess he's getting a screwing back finally. Looks like the USEDCARSALESMAN was pretty useless since they have not filled the position. Can he be given a letter for theft of company time?????

Hey guy's......Just returned from a trip to 123 last night and guess what!!
Seems they have been crying so long and hard up there that Yellow gave them 14 more doors to work with. There seems to be all kinds of animosity from the Yellow labor that feel they need the doors so it probably wont happen again,the question is. Will it be enough???? Dont hardly think so....lol
I would also like to say that I have been running all kinds of abandoned utility freight lately and it would please me greatly to get back to my own bid....or whats left of it anyway after slavinomics. Utility drivers are going on vacation and the home terminals are just leaving the freight sit Till somebody frees a passing road driver to move it. The velocity freight I have been moving lately should be called crawlocity!!! taking over 48 hours to go less than a hundred miles and moving an extra hundred miles or so off the velocity route in the process. disgraceful!

Didn't they tell us they spoke and wheel was obsolete? Look at the maps of the velocity, looks like a spoke and wheel to me. We ship new Jersey frt to Newburgh then have a Jesey Utility Driver go get it and take it south. Why aren't we doing this velocity in a more directional design? If it's going east send it east not northeast and then south.:chairshot:

Didn't they tell us they spoke and wheel was obsolete? Look at the maps of the velocity, looks like a spoke and wheel to me. We ship new Jersey frt to Newburgh then have a Jesey Utility Driver go get it and take it south. Why aren't we doing this velocity in a more directional design? If it's going east send it east not northeast and then south.:chairshot:
in winston salem we are now being directed to send our velocity freight for Cincy to Knoxville first and also to send all Atlanta freight to Knoxville as well.....that makes alot of sense to send freight a day out of the way on it's way to destination.....

Everyone knows that 123 is a joke for a velocity center. Like longblade says they will never admit a mistake. It will be the old BUFFALO syndrome again, maybe if we just keep throwing money at it, it will work. This last COO at our terminal, we lost 19 CDL qualifies guys, then 4 went to utility, we have 2 or 3 more CDL guys retiring in the yard. Guess what we still do not have enough cdl guys to cover our bids. Gman and Longblade, you know how bare bones the bids have always been at 120. 4 or 5 more road guys by the end of the year. But this all looked good on paper!:tongue0002::eck15::puke: