Yellow | HSB how do you guys like our local ?

imported_TOBY135

TB Lurker
Credits
Was just wondering how you new guys to local 776 here in Harrisburg like it here compared to were you came from. I had the pleasure of talking to a few of you out at the wagon the other day and all spoke well of what they have seen here with the local union and the agents. This is the only local I have been in in my 20 plus years been looking for feed back.

i have shop stewards who lie about what the contract says, they quote the contract incorrectly, and i have a busness agent who does not care to even make sure the fundimental rights of the drives are enforced from the contract. this is a problem that starts at the top of this group. when they dont care that the people who are representing you have the knowledge to do it correctly

i have shop stewards who lie about what the contract says, they quote the contract incorrectly, and i have a business agent who does not care to even make sure the fundamental rights of the drives are enforced from the contract. this is a problem that starts at the top of this group. when they don't care that the people who are representing you have the knowledge to do it correctly

Are you from Local 776?

i have shop stewards who lie about what the contract says, they quote the contract incorrectly, and i have a busness agent who does not care to even make sure the fundimental rights of the drives are enforced from the contract. this is a problem that starts at the top of this group. when they dont care that the people who are representing you have the knowledge to do it correctly

And if this is the case, we only have ourselves to blame by not taking a more active role in our own union and seeing that we elect people who will fight for us. :1036316054:

Hey bro what company do you work for? I can tell you that here at the Big R we are represented very well by our agents. If your steward is lies you have options like get with the agent or President of the local or better when a stewards election comes vote him out. As for your Ba if he isn't doing his job again get with the President. As for the election this year you need to look closely at what you could get go to Vote The Wilson Slate and look at what the candidates have to offer nothing. 4 of them are self admitted Boss's or Management:butt kiss:. Only 4 stewards in the whole bunch. Then go to www.thevirtueslate.org site and compare. It is clear to me that The Virtue slate is way better. I have been a member of this local and attend meeting on a regular basis I have never seen most of the members of the Wilson slate at any meeting a couple have showed up to some but none of them get involved in the local so I won't be supporting them. At my barn the great majority is supporting the virtue slate and from what the Yellow guys tell me they will also. I noticed on the Virtue site that the stewards from York county prison were Wilson works are supporting the Virtue slate that in tis own tells me more than I needed to know. Wilson can't even get those who work with him to support him Shame full in my opinion.
As for my comments about J.K. in the other forums I stand by them I was at both monthly meetings in which he lied and then admitted to doing so.

I work the same barn you do so the only conclusion I can make is you live with blinders on. As for stewards supporting Virtue ,it was support me or you may not like what happens. So don't put much stock in the support that was forced.

I work the same barn you do so the only conclusion I can make is you live with blinders on. As for stewards supporting Virtue ,it was support me or you may not like what happens. So don't put much stock in the support that was forced.

Brother you must be a new guy at Roadway. If you would have been here 15 years ago you would know how much things have changed for the better. When I started and until Virtue took over as BA we had 20 preferred runs to Karney for bids thats it and our work rules sucked. That all changed when Virtue came in as Ba. With this merger coming anyone would have to be a fool to take experienced agents in freight as we have now and replace them with individuals that have NO experience and have not done anything to prepare them selfs to do the job. I don't know about you but I'm not putting my future and specially my seniority in the hands of people that one don't have any experience and two aren't from freight. For your statement on forcing anyone to support Virtue you are the one with blinders on why would anyone that works with Freddie Wilson not support him that tells me that they know that he isn't qualified to do it. All I can tell you is that its sad when a member of the Wilson Slate got lost coming to the meeting today had not been there before the nominations meeting heard it with my own ears I was there. Guess what You and I are probably more qualified to run for office than most if not all of those on the Wilson slate. Do you really want a L.Franklin or a G.Bishop as your Ba. If you do don't cry like a Baby when you loose the seniority you have. I would urge you to really look at what they are running and re think your position and vote THE VIRTUE SLATE.

Brother you must be a new guy at Roadway. If you would have been here 15 years ago you would know how much things have changed for the better. When I started and until Virtue took over as BA we had 20 preferred runs to Karney for bids thats it and our work rules sucked. That all changed when Virtue came in as Ba. With this merger coming anyone would have to be a fool to take experienced agents in freight as we have now and replace them with individuals that have NO experience and have not done anything to prepare them selfs to do the job. I don't know about you but I'm not putting my future and specially my seniority in the hands of people that one don't have any experience and two aren't from freight. For your statement on forcing anyone to support Virtue you are the one with blinders on why would anyone that works with Freddie Wilson not support him that tells me that they know that he isn't qualified to do it. All I can tell you is that its sad when a member of the Wilson Slate got lost coming to the meeting today had not been there before the nominations meeting heard it with my own ears I was there. Guess what You and I are probably more qualified to run for office than most if not all of those on the Wilson slate. Do you really want a L.Franklin or a G.Bishop as your Ba. If you do don't cry like a Baby when you loose the seniority you have. I would urge you to really look at what they are running and re think your position and vote THE VIRTUE SLATE.

nothing but truth in this post.

Good lord do you practice these lies in a mirror before you type them out on your computer. I was there to happen to know none of them got lost. Maybe its time you stop lying to yourself. Wheather I'm new or not has nothing to do with the fact that our shop stewards are uneducated on the contract and noone from the president of this local down just does'nt care.

Good lord do you practice these lies in a mirror before you type them out on your computer. I was there to happen to know none of them got lost. Maybe its time you stop lying to yourself. Wheather I'm new or not has nothing to do with the fact that our shop stewards are uneducated on the contract and noone from the president of this local down just does'nt care.

Facts that you can't debate because they are the facts. If you could you would but because you have not been through what lots of us have you don't know. Like I said in my other post if you want to put your seniority on the hands of some guys that have never even been at a change of operations good luck to you I have 20 years either way Ill have a job you probably won't wake up bro its your future.:smilie_132:

Hey by the way if you are so knowledgeable about the contract why didn't you run for union steward yourself. Or are you one of the guys that did and lost to the stewards in place.:nutkick: If I was to guess you are one of those guys that used to be a bobby big rigger before you landed here.:funky:

Name calling and lies that is where you when you have no defense for your actions. Bobby big rigger that sounds better than liar. This is the mentality that we have around here get got in a lie and call someone else names. Makes me wonder if you really know anything or if you are lying about everything.

As far as running for shop steward that would be tough because of narrow minded people like yourself who really don't know about the contract and allow uninformed stewards advise you. Because if you would have read the contract or any of our work rule you would know they have no clue.

As far as running for shop steward that would be tough because of narrow minded people like yourself who really don't know about the contract and allow uninformed stewards advise you. Because if you would have read the contract or any of our work rule you would know they have no clue.

Hey slow in the head get it together so far no one on here has agreed with you and the most resent post other than you or me on here agrees with me. In your statement in this post alone you sound as ignorant as those you support. What you are saying is that our membership or at least the majority of it is ignorant well guess what they aren't half as ignorant as you are you are the one supporting a bunch of supervisors , management and business owners :butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss: so wake up fool you aren't half as smart as you give yourself credit for.

Again we are at your name calling stage.
it appears that when you dont have a lie to tell you can't come up with anything constuctive to say . How sad you are.