Yellow | HSB terminal needs 17 more drivers?

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
Heard there is a letter at LCP stating HSB needs 17 drivers but is only opening bids to seniority of 2004 or newer? Not only heard it, read it. What in the H! is this? The contract calls for a committe hearing for a COO. I also heard a union official approved the opening for the bids. Call me a liar, call me whatever...what is being done about this B.S.?

The good news is that freight is up and they are Hiring not Laying off. NOW, if they would take drivers from layoff from ALL sister companies throughout the entire companies and offer them the jobs 1st would be the Human and Right thing to do.

Heard there is a letter at LCP stating HSB needs 17 drivers but is only opening bids to seniority of 2004 or newer? Not only heard it, read it. What in the H! is this? The contract calls for a committe hearing for a COO. I also heard a union official approved the opening for the bids. Call me a liar, call me whatever...what is being done about this B.S.?

You have some of your facts wrong brother. What happened was that the local filed grievance that they the company didn't allow enough people to come in in the change. The grievance was won by local and the decision from national committee was that 17 total employees from LCP could come in starting from the first man that did not have the opportunity in the original bid from LCP.