Yellow | "i Am Essential" Face Mask

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/_i_am_essential_face_mask

k6O6Vr7.jpg

:6788::6799::funky:

Better say made in USA on em
TDU drama queens, they are special, they all deserve a trophy. and the free education the governor of Michigan is proposing. and the $25,000 dollars of hazardous duty pay Schumer is proposing. the U.S. service members $110 dollar a month hazardous duty pay seems a pittance, in comparison.
YRC let me know real fast I wasn't essential. I have a 10 year safe driver watch and a 20 year safe driver watch from Yellow Freight. I should of had a 30 year about 6 months after the merger. I asked our new regional manager about it and he said he'd look in to it. Called me a few days later to inform me "Roadway" calculated things differently. My next ten years after that were for a paycheck only. Back in 76 I had to make a choice wether to work for Yellow or Roadway. Amazing I ended up with Roadway. Oh yeah, about a month after I spoke with the manager I received a 10 year safe driving jacket and a plaque from YRC. Trashed the plaque. Gave the jacket away.

YRC let me know real fast I wasn't essential. I have a 10 year safe driver watch and a 20 year safe driver watch from Yellow Freight. I should of had a 30 year about 6 months after the merger. I asked our new regional manager about it and he said he'd look in to it. Called me a few days later to inform me "Roadway" calculated things differently. My next ten years after that were for a paycheck only. Back in 76 I had to make a choice wether to work for Yellow or Roadway. Amazing I ended up with Roadway. Oh yeah, about a month after I spoke with the manager I received a 10 year safe driving jacket and a plaque from YRC. Trashed the plaque. Gave the jacket away.

Maybe not a smart move, put it on Ebay, Jayloc would have jumped on that like a chicken on a junebug.

but kevin mccaffrey was talking a out yrc @ sun april 26 local 707 meeting

contrast

YRC Worldwide Schedules First Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call

GlobeNewswireApril 29, 2020

About YRC Worldwide" data-blogger-escaped-data-reactid="14" data-blogger-escaped-style="margin-bottom: 1em;" data-blogger-escaped-type="text" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">
About YRC Worldwide

Investor Contact:

Eric Birge

913-696-6108

[email protected]

Media Contact:

Mike Kelley

913-696-6121

[email protected]

SOURCE: YRC Worldwide

spaceball.gif

but kevin mccaffrey was talking a out yrc @ sun april 26 local 707 meeting

contrast

About YRC Worldwide" data-blogger-escaped-data-reactid="14" data-blogger-escaped-style="margin-bottom: 1em;" data-blogger-escaped-type="text" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">
About YRC Worldwide

Investor Contact:

Eric Birge

913-696-6108

[email protected]

Media Contact:

Mike Kelley

913-696-6121

[email protected]

spaceball.gif

OVERLAND PARK, Kan., April 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW), announced today that on Tuesday May 5, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. ET, company executives will host a conference call with the investment community to discuss first quarter 2020 results. The financial results will be released the same day, May 5, 2020, after the market closes.

The call will be webcast and can be accessed live or as a replay via the YRC Worldwide website yrcw.com.

About YRC Worldwid
www.yrcw.com for more information.

Investor Contact:

Eric Birge

913-696-6108

[email protected]

Media Contact:

Mike Kelley

913-696-6121

[email protected]

spaceball.gif