SAIA | I am new to this forum...

Trucker Rich

TB Lurker
Credits
My name is Richard and I am a line driver out of Fresno CA. I have a day run from Fresno to Medford Oregon. 3/2 Laydown.

I just wanted to say hey!!!

I have put together a Youtube video and a website about me working at Saia... Some my find it interesting.

YouTube Video:
YouTube - My Job at Saia

My website:
My Trucking Page

This web site is far from finished, but I work on it when I can.

Richard

Welcome Trucker Rich !!!!!!!!!!! Wow triple trailer puller, even in the snow. I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy ....

I see videos of people doing car surfing!! I think you should climb out on the hood and take some pics of that truck rolling!! You know how Saia does it to the EXTREME!! The sad thing is I am willing to bet he was broke down every time he took a pics!!

welcome to the boards! a question though....do you not have an assigned truck? i ask b/c i noticed you were in alot of different tractors.

Yes, I do have assigned trucks... When I used to send my truck for service, my meet driver would bring a POS back for me to drive... I used to carry my camera with me so on good days and bad I could take pictures of my travels...

I did not know what I was going to do with the pictures then, but knew I would use them someday.... I have many more pictures and plan to make a better video someday...

Richard