I am not a betting person , PUT NOW !

1eyespy

Breaking news Mike M is now the T/M . at NCTA.. i was just told..
Nothing like jumping to the head of the line. After what happen at St Johnsberry and now at jevic.. I guess NCTA will be next.. Keep the good work going mike.:butt kiss:. I know i am looking for another job ! I still can't beleave Jevic is gone... Thanks Mike for all your GREAT PEOPLE SKILLS..:1036316054::Jackass.:smilie_132:

WOW now you guys have really hit the bottom of the barrel,lower than a snacks belly,the worst thing that could have happened to you,But take it from someone that knows him inside and out,be a Man stand up for yourself and you will see the real mcmouse.Let him get the upper hand and he will get you.
I was threatened by him many times and told him were he could go and what he could do when he got there,but never got fired or even suspended,I really feel bad for you guys . GOOD LUCK,ex Jevic and ex St. J driver.

coffee cakes

10/4 i'm in west philly saw you on walnut around 49th a week or so ago but couldnt catch you....lights. holla when your around west philly will come out and meet you.

To late !

To late I already left . I left in August. This place I am at now much better overtime and better health ind. I don't know how those guys put up with that.. 70 hours and no overtime. Someone is making out ,not the drivers.Anyway good luck N C T drivers thanks for showing me the light.:1036316054: Free at Last Free at Last:funky:

To late I already left . I left in August. This place I am at now much better overtime and better health ind. I don't know how those guys put up with that.. 70 hours and no overtime. Someone is making out ,not the drivers.Anyway good luck N C T drivers thanks for showing me the light.:1036316054: Free at Last Free at Last:funky:

You know, I was wondering about that. If the local guys/gals got paid overtime after 40? I did not know who to ask that would give me a straight answer. I never expect the two a$$ clowns in the corner to do anything more than get one off the phone. I really did'nt want to ask a local driver, did not want to add fuel to the fire. That would explain, a little, why most of the drivers @ westamp look like they are ready to kill or severly injure someone.

You know, I was wondering about that. If the local guys/gals got paid overtime after 40? I did not know who to ask that would give me a straight answer. I never expect the two a$$ clowns in the corner to do anything more than get one off the phone. I really did'nt want to ask a local driver, did not want to add fuel to the fire. That would explain, a little, why most of the drivers @ westamp look like they are ready to kill or severly injure someone.

I know alot of them drivers and they do look like a good part of the time.