I dont know if its just me or............

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
If other people feel the way I do. I'm sure theres alot of people that feel this way but it seems like lately Ive been having this feeling I should be doing something different. Something that would make me lots of money. I see these rich bastards passing me in there Mercedes Benz or BMWs and I just would like to have a life of luxury like these azz holes.

I have a hard time watching professional sports now because of what they make and it got worse when I seen what Adrian Peterson of the Vikings was gonna get in his new contract. Hes guaranteed 36 million but can get 100 million. Thats just fricken ridiculous. I'm constantly trying to figure out what I could do to make lots of money but it seems impossible. My grandpa made something and had it patiented before he died of cancer and I would like to get it out there but I have no idea on how to do that or get started. I think My family could make lots of money if we could get it into production. It costed my grandpa 13000 or 14000 to get it patiented. But when I get home and I see my lil boy I just think as long as hes taken care of its all good. But I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck and never being able to take a vacation and going anywhere nice.

I just needed to vent. Maybe one day I'll find a way to get rich. Not necessarly rich but I would like to buy a house and not have a mortgage or new cars with no payments.

But when I get home and I see my lil boy I just think as long as hes taken care of its all good.
That is what is most important.

But I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck and never being able to take a vacation and going anywhere nice.
For the first three years after my son was born my wife and I were in the same boat. Formula and diapers were the biggest expense. Hang in there because it will all be worth it.

Not necessarly rich but I would like to buy a house and not have a mortgage or new cars with no payments.
Rent and/or mortgage is a given when first starting a family. I have no car payments on either car. Her's(which somehow became mine) was paid off two years ago and I plan on running it till the wheels fall off. The other car was out right bought after the other car caught fire. Go back even farther, I trade in my truck for a Trailblazer(which caught fire in 2010), even trade, to get rid of a payment. Neither of our cars are newer but they run great, that all that matters to me.

Hang in there and everyday when you leave for work and come home from work and you see your son, think to yourself:The sacufices that I make now will all be worth it.

Your not alone, it seems that its the way it is now, the middle class is getting closer and closer to the bottom, the "occupys" had kind of twisted message and wanted to much in the way of freebies from the government, but alot of working class are pretty sick of things not getting better or easier. I think thats why Ron Paul is getting the support he is, he's different.

Yeah its just tough. So many things I think need to be changed. Pro athletes and actors/actresses dont need to make the money there making. Minnesota Vikings want a new stadium but want tax payers to pay for it. I say reduce the players salaries to help build it. If a company is hurting for money, instead of having the hard workers take the grunt of it by losing there pay or other benefits why dont the CEOs take a big pay cut. They dont need to make millions to run the company especially if the company is having finacial issues.

Yeah all my vehicles are paid for. There older. Are family vehicle is a 2002 (minivan) my pickup is a 99 and I have a beater car I drive to work that is a 97. I would just like to have newer vehicles especially for my fiance. I do have my toys. I got my 4 wheeler and my snowmobiles all paid for. I rent a townhouse and its low compared to alot of places and we still barely get by. Utilities keep going up and so do groceries but are pay never goes up. You got millionares laughing at us Middle class because we barely get by and dont have "nice" things compared to them and they have no worries in there life. Society is getting ruder by the day. Just all very frustrating. Sorry for venting. Maybe I'm jealous or something I dont know.

Don't feel bad Money, I'm in the same boat, also I will admit all day long that I'm jealous, because I am, I would love to pay the few bills I have and still have a well built savings, everytime I get started in that direction, some problem crops up and its gone.

It don't ever seem like it is ever going to get better.