I had the weirdest dream

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
Hi guys,
First time for this, yesterday I had about an 18 hour day, I had my shift at the beer distributor then when I got out of there ran down town and it's still not over, but I only have one more floor, had an entire office building that I had to do some carpet cleaning in (a job for a former employer they said they would pay me 80 hours to get them out of this jam they created for them selves) So I was pretty much exhausted at the end of yesterday.

Any how, I have no idea why, but I had this dream today where I was working at Sysco of all places and I had 2 trucks that I had to deliver in one day, one 36 footer and another 28 footer and I didn't know how the trucks were loaded or anything like that and they sent GT to help me unload and we ended up like getting one trailer done and the other just became a big mess and then the day turned into night and we still had a couple stops to go and before I knew it some how the dream was just over and I like accomplished nothing the one trailer was still a mess and I was sorting through pallets for stop #6. I don't think any one at stop #6 ended up getting their food :confused:

Next time, unhook the tractor, grab the trailer by the kingpin and shake them cases off. I mean you're dreaming, right?

Don't feel bad Mike I have dreams like that, last night I had a dream about all my ex wifes and kids, it was disturbing how I handled it, IDK if there is a message somewhere in the dream, I hope not, if I had a second chance I would do things different, in my dream I had that chance and I didn't do things different, In real life I would have changed things. I hate dreaming.

I have weird dreams all the time. Some have girls in them and others I'm working. I've had dreams about working at saia before I went back and I had dreams I was driving at Asian foods which is actually a nightmare. I like dreaming most of the time