Estes | I have a serious question...

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
Our runs are changing in the near future, by gaining a hub run.. Back in the day, the bid would include city and hub first, then go to linehaul.. Our TM called the hill the other day and was told that it was no more linehaul, hub and city classifications..

He was told it was only two classifications, Road/City.... Hub, Linehaul and teams are considered all in one now... He ask, when did it change.. He was told it was changed back in June 2012...

Did anyone get this memo? And if so, what was the date of the revision?

Our runs are changing in the near future, by gaining a hub run.. Back in the day, the bid would include city and hub first, then go to linehaul.. Our TM called the hill the other day and was told that it was no more linehaul, hub and city classifications..

He was told it was only two classifications, Road/City.... Hub, Linehaul and teams are considered all in one now... He ask, when did it change.. He was told it was changed back in June 2012...

Did anyone get this memo? And if so, what was the date of the revision?
I never got it. :hide:

I never got it. :hide:

Ok.. It's no skin off my nose, I'm the number 2 man here, but this could affect any city driver that may want to come to hub or linehaul or a hub or linehaul to come to the city... Most of the hub or linehaul driver s that go to the city though, are usually hardship cases(family member ill or something like that)...

I know when we bided in December they told the teams and utility drivers to stay home.

....unless it was only because of the 90 day thing but I do know some hub drivers that is pretty confident their time counts toward road

There is a memo posted in my barn dated July 2012 that details the job classifications. It still lists hub, Linehaul, utility, team, and P&D as seperate classifications. The only thing that changed July 2012 was that utility time started counting for other categories if you changed.

Stark, I can snap some pics of the memo and text them to you if you want.

Naw, I believe ya.. I just don't know why they keep telling TM's lies about what company policy is, especially the new TM's, like mine.. He doesn't know the difference.. We tried to tell him they lied to him, but he said he had go on what they told him..

I know when we bided in December they told the teams and utility drivers to stay home.

There is a memo posted in my barn dated July 2012 that details the job classifications. It still lists hub, Linehaul, utility, team, and P&D as seperate classifications. The only thing that changed July 2012 was that utility time started counting for other categories if you changed.

I have a revised rule that was dated June 2012, that received back in January of this year.. That's what I showed my TM.. Now how could it have changed from June 2012 to January of 2013 and the revised rule was dated on the revision sheet...

Naw, I believe ya.. I just don't know why they keep telling TM's lies about what company policy is, especially the new TM's, like mine.. He doesn't know the difference.. We tried to tell him they lied to him, but he said he had go on what they told him..
I guess we will get another memo clearing up the memo that cleared up the original memo.