Holland | I heard a rumor about Holland...

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
I heard a rumor about Holland today. It was that Holland was getting ready to open up even more terminals in more states. Remember you heard it here first, if it happens. But if it doesn't it was only a rumor, lol.

I heard a rumor about Holland today. It was that Holland was getting ready to open up even more terminals in more states. Remember you heard it here first, if it happens. But if it doesn't it was only a rumor, lol.

There is gonna be a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT next month.

npme-holland merger

Close but its going to be Holland-npme lol

Wouldn't it be better to run each company as its own and interline the freight..Interlining works great at New Penn. I won't comment on Holland because I really never heard anything about their interline operation.The only experience I have with Hollands interline was with Red Star and we all know how that ended. Yellow probably does better with their decisions than USF did so good luck with what ever they decide. Lets just wait for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT coming NEXT MONTH.

Hey Benny Your A Funny Man..................:toxic:

Wouldn't it be better to run each company as its own and interline the freight..Interlining works great at New Penn. I won't comment on Holland because I really never heard anything about their interline operation.The only experience I have with Hollands interline was with Red Star and we all know how that ended. Yellow probably does better with their decisions than USF did so good luck with what ever they decide. Lets just wait for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT coming NEXT MONTH.
holland already interlines with npme, thats who delivers allentown's jersey freight.....

I heard a rumor that USF (YRCW) was gonna do away with the Holland and Reddaway names and call it USF West and USF East. Also that Glen Moore is gonna be called USF Truckload. Supposedly, this is all gonna happen before 2010. But, you all know how the rumor mill is in this industry.

3 trailers where brought to Volpes over 50 bills out of Allentown last monday. Both PA and Jersey freight.

this is because we dont have enough drivers to handle all the work........it makes you feel real good knowing that we dont have a problem giving all our work away.....could it be the beginning of the end......guess we will see:funky:

I heard a rumor that USF (YRCW) was gonna do away with the Holland and Reddaway names and call it USF West and USF East. Also that Glen Moore is gonna be called USF Truckload. Supposedly, this is all gonna happen before 2010. But, you all know how the rumor mill is in this industry.

Wouldn’t it make more since or should I say to me it makes more since to rename a company owned by Yellow, it’s regional division, YRC Regional??? Just my opinion and stupid thoughts!!!
:smilie_132:

this is because we dont have enough drivers to handle all the work........it makes you feel real good knowing that we dont have a problem giving all our work away.....could it be the beginning of the end......guess we will see:funky:

The beginning of the end started with TNT.

What about Holland Red :1036316054: ? Holland is twice as big as Reddaway so we'll use all of Holland's name and half of Reddaway's, what do you guys think? As far as Glen Moore's name goes, who cares. Anything would be an improvement!