FedEx Freight | I heard poconos and union,,is it true???

That would be ******* on there part especially for the bottom guys.
Not that worn out prediction again... In this economic environment?

Personally, a more valid concern would be the choice of who would represent them. Recent history will make it a tough sell, to both the Teamsters, and the drivers. Good luck, but think THAT one through... Or tell me where I'm wrong.

Not that worn out prediction again... In this economic environment?

Personally, a more valid concern would be the choice of who would represent them. Recent history will make it a tough sell, to both the Teamsters, and the drivers. Good luck, but think THAT one through... Or tell me where I'm wrong.
Yeah, the Teamsters did so well with their recent UPS fiasco. Gee, maybe they could represent us...

LOL! As well as the Teamsters screwed over their membership I'd say we're doing just fine! The ones that came out OK, as always, was the leadership!

Yes we are doing well taking what ever we get and liking it like always. Same old tired song....

I’ve been there many times myself...they use the F bomb as a noun, a verb, an adjective, an adverb, a conjunction, etc...

Funny u should say that. I recall when I was first hired on in the early 2000’s and the video I watched mentioned that profanity wouldn’t be tolerated. So I thought, no big deal, I only generally cuss when I’m pissed and my very first day on the dock in ORL I was greeted with a myriad of flavorful language lol