TForce | i hope you all voted no

VOTE NO!

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody who voted yes should be ashamed of yourself. You are a Measter, not a Teamster

Say no to 2 tier wages!!! You do not screw over future generations!

If you voted yes, you are a coward.

I voted yes! Just because you don't like the offer doesn't mean we all dislike it....so that said you no guys aren't sticking together with us yes brothers. Thought we was a team but nevermind don't need trouble makers on our team. VOTE YES for a good job!!

What about the good jobs for our sons and grandsons?

If you voted yes, you are greedy and a coward.

union failed parcel, union fails freight.

kick out the union, save your money.
Hope the union is own it's way out! Who needs this every 5 years....when the no's want things for nothing just the ones waiting at the mailbox 1st of the month..

Anybody who voted yes should be ashamed of yourself. You are a Measter, not a Teamster

Seems to me IBT leadership has lead to leaning yes from a few things I've read. Do not call your fellow teamster a coward when it was YOUR leaders who gave no confidence to a NO vote. You probably don't support your leaders either and cowardly bitch and moan about them behind their backs never telling them to their face what you think of them.
DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! GET OFF YOUR LAZY. COWARDLY TROUBLEMAKING ASS AND PUT YOUR FREETIME INTO IT AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING Except bitching, moaning and backstabbing.
I've voted yes before...no secret about it...I had 3 young kids, a wife, a mortgage....Different circumstances bring a different vote. My kids are raised now...and I proposed a set payrate for all this time around....and there's a 95+% I'll stick to it.
If the leaders came out full force and said.."we will not accept this for our future drivers"......and we had full support like we should...we'd be in a very different and probably better situation.....Good luck to you at UPSF and thanks for voting be it yes, or no.
But don't attack each other......we have paid 'employees' at the hall who are paid to handle the politics....and to serve us. If you don't stand up and participate in somehow affecting change in leadership...it will remain a very rough ride into retirement and beyond.

Your basing your entire opinion of the Contract on a False premise. not 1 person that believes that there is two tier Language can come up with any proof in the actual contract to back it up.

My point is that ya can't just talk ::shit::...it goes nowhere...It takes time and effort to get things even started let alone done. I just opened a NMFA bargaining survey from the IBT...If you want the union to do something(and the union is YOU) then things like that must be done...Proposal meetings must be attended..Calls to officials about proposals must be done.

The NO or YES vote will send the message of what you want also.......but if you just wait for what the IBT and company come up with......then all you are voting for is what THEY came up with...not what you came up with....anyways.....have a great day...I'm glad I'm not in the stressful situation today...and don't feel it will be stressful for me this time around due to circumstances.
But I fully understand the stress from the past........I know what I want this time around and most probably will not settle for less.

11 years ago was the YRC BS.....and guys still haven't put in the necessary organized plan of how to fight what they hate...they just bitch and moan and nothing extra.....that is unproductive.

Someone is upset. I don't think I fought for my country to NOT have the right to vote for what is best for me and my family. Coward???real harsh words there bud. Stay united!!!!