ABF | I just gotta say

well take it from me, ( 15% cut ), it only hurts the first few checks..........NOT ,
maybe they sill still give you a pay summary every week showing your pay amount prior to the cut, like they do for us. the real true #'s are in fine print on the stub. it's like payroll taxes, don't look close and you sill not notice how much Uncle Sam gets each week.
one more thing, I get it if they convinced you that a pay cut was needed, pretty strong pressure, But how do you vote yes for someone else to do YOUR JOB ? that'a no brainer, would you call someone else to take care of your woman......whatever

hey man, if the fat old man in those propaganda videos were to say we need him to help with our women so abf could be cozy, 52% would go cuckold and do it.

I have walked picket lines on many strikes & not all of them were freight strikes. I collected money for the Overnight strikers & some local construction material strikes. I also helped collect for the Greyhound/Trailways drivers during their attempt for a contract. I have never crossed a picket line & never will. Tyson Johnson, Gordon Sweeten & other negotiators negotiated for two extra months on this contract. They saw the company financial records & did what they thought was best for this great union. I have never gotten all that I wanted in a contract but I have always been able to live with it. At some point you have to trust someone & stop throwing stones. It will be difficult to organize others if we cannot work together. I hope the supplements can be worked out to the benefit of the rank & file. When that is worked out it will then be time for the International to do some organizing. This contract is so much better than what the non union workers have & they need to see some unity among Teamsters & maybe when they see unity & the benefits we have they will sign some cards. Our survival depends on new membership.
TJ saw the company records two years ago when they needed 15% back or they'd be out of business by year's end too. And the notion that this is a 'great union' is strictly a matter of opinion and our opinions differ on that. Nothing personal DCM_Doc I am just disgusted by what has been done to us here and definitely disagree with you on a few things here.

TJ saw the company records two years ago when they needed 15% back or they'd be out of business by year's end too. And the notion that this is a 'great union' is strictly a matter of opinion and our opinions differ on that. Nothing personal DCM_Doc I am just disgusted by what has been done to us here and definitely disagree with you on a few things here.

Dude, go to bed. Its 3am!