XPO | I know this thread could be deleted, but I'm curious to know if anyone has figured out my identity or sic

ScotchNeat

TB Veteran
Credits
I've been on the boards for quite some time and I've tried hard to never give any information that divulges my identity or sic. But you know there could always be someone who's smart enough to read between the lines of my posts and nail me down. So if you guys don't mind spending a little time trying to guess, please do so. Per the guidelines, I won't say if you're right or wrong, but I still want to see if I've been doing OK at keeping my information a secret.

I've been on the boards for quite some time and I've tried hard to never give any information that divulges my identity or sic. But you know there could always be someone who's smart enough to read between the lines of my posts and nail me down. So if you guys don't mind spending a little time trying to guess, please do so. Per the guidelines, I won't say if you're right or wrong, but I still want to see if I've been doing OK at keeping my information a secret.
I heard you used to work for team Gold before you got kicked out of every Love’s in the country….

03CDC7F6-CFD1-41C0-8F16-6C52AA651B94.md.jpg

Confused Thinking GIF

Your identity is safe with me....I won't tell anyone who you are....
Dance Speedo GIF

Mmmkay. I’ll take a shot. You are Jamal out of XGH.

Truckingboards is like the Clinton policy on gays in the military....Don't ask, Don't tell

After careful research, I have come to the conclusion you are 'Rosie O'Donnell secret lover'. von

Ya buddy, you working straight out the G.O. Don't even have to wear a grey shirt.