I Learned Some Thing Yesterday!!!!

Credits
The Central PA pension fund went defined contribution in 1987. One has to assume all teamster pension funds had the same facts and figures as Central PA did. So why didn't they change their mode of operation like Central PA? It sounds like someone needs to do a forensic audit on why CSPF stayed with the PONZI scheme model, large retroactive pensions to companies that subsequently went bankrupt.

I was kind of hoping someone from the CENTRAL PA 1987 pension fund would have provided particulars. There is one thing I've found out from the contract supplements process, Teamsters don't want other Teamsters to know the particulars about their pension fund. I guess ignorant Teamsters are more easily manipulated. Knowledge being the bedrock of democracy, maybe TDU could chime in on the CENTRAL PA 1987 pension fund.

I was kind of hoping someone from the CENTRAL PA 1987 pension fund would have provided particulars. There is one thing I've found out from the contract supplements process, Teamsters don't want other Teamsters to know the particulars about their pension fund. I guess ignorant Teamsters are more easily manipulated. Knowledge being the bedrock of democracy, maybe TDU could chime in on the CENTRAL PA 1987 pension fund.
No one is talking to you troll.

Cutting off your nose, to spite your face, typical reaction of a backward hill billy teamster. How has that, butch lewis or else, strategy worked out so far for the "FIGHTERS". I'm asking for a friend SAC. How much is ABF's withdraw penalty from CSPF? How many decades/centuries would it take ABF to pay it off? Trick question ABF will have to use the installment plan. Paying in weekly for twenty long years, into a bankrupt CSPF. Maybe it's time to share useful information to find an equitable solution to the MEPF crisis. Remember SAD SAC, I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.

Not a troll, a voice of reason. From day one I was personally attacked by PAPA JOHN, NO UNION FOOL/DOCKER and the rest of the cabal, including you!!!

Score card, 4 teamster pension funds reduced per MPRA, 1 in review. 1 Teamster fund bankrupt, another about to be. The slow motion train wreck, CSPF, will bankrupt the PBGC in 2025. Making it unable to pay benefits to pay the 70 MEPF's that have gone under in the past decades.

Which leads to the unanswered question. What is the basis for demanding a taxpayer funded bailout? The DEMOCRATS have conceded, WALL STREET bankers did not steal the pension fund. The government receivership did not allow wall street bankers to rip off the pension fund. CSPF is insured for 35.75 cents on the dollar. What again is the argument for demanding the tax payer pay a 100cents on the dollar?

SAC, the federal reserve has printed over 3 trillion dollars for stimulus this year. The U.S. government is projected to do over three trillion dollars this year in deficit spending. Should have made the deal with the special select committee on pensions in 2018?.The coffers are empty, treasury is going to be bare for years, butch lewis is D.O.A.!!!!!!!

You still around boy?
Maybe you can tell me more about the market cap difference between FedEx and ups again?
Hahaha!
So you’re back to disrupting yet another thread with insults and unrelated issues.... I’ve got to admit, you’re good at purposely ruining threads! Is this yet another place that you feel someone else personally insulted you, so you can throw grief back? Most simply ignore Bubba Gump, and move on...

You still around boy?
Maybe you can tell me more about the market cap difference between FedEx and ups again?
Hahaha!
Please don't start obsessing on Trumps and Melania's sex life PRUITT, the fact that you rambled on about it for 18 pages in the D.C. forum. Shows you definitely have a screw loose.

At the end of 10-6-2020, UPS stock worth 146.05 billion, FEDEX 68.07 billion. I thought FEDEX would be doing better than that. Considering the preferential treatment they received from biden/obama/democrats.

Please don't start obsessing on Trumps and Melania's sex life PRUITT, the fact that you rambled on about it for 18 pages in the D.C. forum. Shows you definitely have a screw loose.

At the end of 10-6-2020, UPS stock worth 146.05 billion, FEDEX 68.07 billion. I thought FEDEX would be doing better than that. Considering the preferential treatment they received from biden/obama/democrats.
There goes another thread...... can we talk about Grassley- Alexander, vs Butch Lewis? Or Any News about CSPF????

stop responding to Pruitt the Troll, please. He’s only on the boards to cause dissention.

So you’re back to disrupting yet another thread with insults and unrelated issues.... I’ve got to admit, you’re good at purposely ruining threads! Is this yet another place that you feel someone else personally insulted you, so you can throw grief back? Most simply ignore Bubba Gump, and move on...
Why exactly is your nose stuck in it Wyatt Earp?
My God man do you read every single thread here?
Get a life man.
I thought you were gonna put me on ignor?

No, ups 119 billion.
The gap continues to close.
The preferred treatment was to YRC with trumps bailout.
This actually hurt FedEx.
Remember that classic line of yours?
UPS is worth 2 and 1/2 times more!!!!!
NOT!

Why exactly is your nose stuck in it Wyatt Earp?
My God man do you read every single thread here?
Get a life man.
I thought you were gonna put me on ignor?
My pension to be is CSPF. Like everyone, I come here to get info on pension developments- not to read you sptting at someone about FedEx that's not in the fund.

My pension to be is CSPF. Like everyone, I come here to get info on pension developments- not to read you sptting at someone about FedEx that's not in the fund.
You just said you ignor Gump.
What exactly were you gonna learn here?????
You have the same timein and pension as I do.
Your not gonna get anything.
I'm not gonna get anything.
You should have saved earlier.
Your worried about ruined threads...but not about every thread that pertains to some stupid hat reference.
Let's hear you call that out.

You just said you ignor Gump.
What exactly were you gonna learn here?????
You have the same timein and pension as I do.
Your not gonna get anything.
I'm not gonna get anything.
You should have saved earlier.
Your worried about ruined threads...but not about every thread that pertains to some stupid hat reference.
Let's hear you call that out.
Did you Fail "Plays Well With Others" AGAIN?????
:1904::438: