FedEx Freight | I Love My J O B

What I see on this board is that the higher in sonority your are the better the job is to you. You see thier are problems but sit back and go your still lucky to work here. You guys arent sitting at home two to three days a week as your run is cancelled, or thier is no work at all as you run your day run. Dont get me wrong you guys earned it with your time but dont go around with your purple kool aid to the one's that are screwed or about to be here.
Yes I was with WML and had been in a relay yard that was closed so you can guess where I'am on the line haul board, but I'm at least lucky enough to have a good run 5 days a week but with all the talk around here that run could be going by the wayside. Why because Fedex is throwing darts in the dark trying to figure out how to move freight cross country when as long as they have been at this it should be all dialed in

What I see on this board is that the higher in sonority your are the better the job is to you. You see thier are problems but sit back and go your still lucky to work here. You guys arent sitting at home two to three days a week as your run is cancelled, or thier is no work at all as you run your day run. Dont get me wrong you guys earned it with your time but dont go around with your purple kool aid to the one's that are screwed or about to be here.
Yes I was with WML and had been in a relay yard that was closed so you can guess where I'am on the line haul board, but I'm at least lucky enough to have a good run 5 days a week but with all the talk around here that run could be going by the wayside. Why because Fedex is throwing darts in the dark trying to figure out how to move freight cross country when as long as they have been at this it should be all dialed in

I have sat home 2-3 days a week before with nothing to do, Personally I don't like the seniority policy here but it is what it is... But I have sat home many days when people that have been with this company years less than me are working, it is what it is, best thing I can tell ya is to bid something safe and don't dodge the patio if you want to work.

If things go as they have since I started, your job will get better the more time you are here as it should and about the only job you are going to go to new running 500 miles a day will be some ::shit:: outfit making 29cpm.

How long have you worked here and how long have you been a road driver?

I have sat home 2-3 days a week before with nothing to do, Personally I don't like the seniority policy here but it is what it is... But I have sat home many days when people that have been with this company years less than me are working, it is what it is, best thing I can tell ya is to bid something safe and don't dodge the patio if you want to work.

If things go as they have since I started, your job will get better the more time you are here as it should and about the only job you are going to go to new running 500 miles a day will be some ::shit:: outfit making 29cpm.

How long have you worked here and how long have you been a road driver?

Straight time with WML goes back to 01 and total going into my 28th yr of driving. So I have worked for some really bad company's over the yrs. My time with WML goes back to 94. I was # 3 up in Sidney till they closed it and when we had to move down to Denver fell down into the 90's.
Yeah I'm lucky so far that I'm not sitting at home like a lot of drivers and would hate to be in that spot and I know it could happen here