Holland | I need help from you guys finding something...

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
There is a site that you can go to that changes audio in to text so that you can read it and not have to listen to it. It seems like it is Alphi something or maybe something that sounds like that, I think. I can't remember what it is, I hope somebody can remember it for me. I saw it posted before when Bill Z. had his conference calls and it was easier to read it than listen to the whole thing.

Thanks, Benny

There is a site that you can go to that changes audio in to text so that you can read it and not have to listen to it. It seems like it is Alphi something or maybe something that sounds like that, I think. I can't remember what it is, I hope somebody can remember it for me. I saw it posted before when Bill Z. had his conference calls and it was easier to read it than listen to the whole thing.

Thanks, Benny

BH, go to " http://seekingalpha .com" I think it's a stock market site that you have to register, they give you the the earnings call transcripts of corporations, that's how I got the transcripts for YRCW 2007 4Q, 2008 1Q conference calls, check it out bro.

God Bless America:USA:

Lumpersam

BH, go to " http://seekingalpha .com" I think it's a stock market site that you have to register, they give you the the earnings call transcripts of corporations, that's how I got the transcripts for YRCW 2007 4Q, 2008 1Q conference calls, check it out bro.

Lumpersam

Thanks, you guys are good when it comes to info. :1036316054:

Thanks, Benny

BH, if you are still looking for that transcript YRCW 2Q, go on
YRC Worldwide Inc., Q2 2008 Earnings Call Transcript - Seeking Alpha . Kind of long but it might help you, tha's where I got mine copy. Good luck.

Lumpersam