ABF | I predicted it and it came true...

6PakAbs

TB Veteran
Credits
I posted last week that the stock would hit a record low by this week.

closed at 16.36 and at one time tied the record low of 16.32. Man, aren't they doing a good job at the Fort.
Even with the beg backs, they still can't run the company....how can they be replaced?

Ahhh,.....yess.......Time to make the case that the company is on the verge of bankruptcy again....It worked so well last time.

We'll be seeing pictures of ABF upper management in sackcloth and ashes, grovelling at the feet of bankers,.....apologizing for the "greedy" Union members who are holding the company back from achieving..."Great Things".........

Ms. McReynolds may actually appear at a news conference in dresses bought off the rack a a local discount store!!

Maybe they'll have a photo of the executive parking lot at Fort Smith showing......Horrors!.......Three year old Mercedes-Benz! That'll elict much sympathy amongst the readers of the Wall Street Journal.......

Someone search the golf courses of America and find the negotiating team headed by Mess'r's Johnson and Sweeton and alert them that they should be on full "Propaganda" mode from here on in.........

Oh, wait..........They will probably not be in office next contract, due to the outrage generated over their lackadaisical, uninterested, and generally stupid,.....dismantling of the NMFA, and giving away of rights and benefits it took years to build up to.......And,....the UPS contract,.....And the Carhaul (lack of) contract,......And, the UPS Freight contract.........

Not much sympathy will be generated from the rank-and-file on their being voted out of office.........They've probably already hired decorators for their new offices............as "consultants" for the ATA.......

Yes they do,..............and our elected...."leaders"......should act like they know that, too........

well, not many from the Fort have responded but the number of views showed they looked. After the next "earnings--uh, um" report after the quarter end, I might just buy some when it hits $12 per share.

well, not many from the Fort have responded but the number of views showed they looked. After the next "earnings--uh, um" report after the quarter end, I might just buy some when it hits $12 per share.
what is going on? What would it be w/o the beg backs? Low of 15.79 today with a close of 15.85....will someone from the Fort please respond.
can we replace the entire board/chairwoman w/o a boatload of buyout money?????

what is going on? What would it be w/o the beg backs? Low of 15.79 today with a close of 15.85....will someone from the Fort please respond.
can we replace the entire board/chairwoman w/o a boatload of buyout money?????

Shall the Gods deign to speak to us mere mortals? Read Tom Wolfe's "Bonfire of the Vanities" if you want an insight on the mindset of our corporate ruling class....