Yellow | I quit

My guess is this pay stub income is from a UPS driver who makes 150 stops per day in his step van. 36.23 hourly seems about right for UPS peddle route. Great money, but hard work. Find me a driver from whom for the last 2 years or more makes 150 stops a day or more using a step van, & I will show you someone who carriers very little fat. I hear @ Xmas time they will make 200 to 230 stops a day. Bust your but every day, run or fast walk 10 miles a day, carrying up to 75 lb packages, run from angry dogs & housewives, my kind of job in trucking. Besides, 125 k a year for 15 years you have no debit & the college fund is fully funded for the kids not like Central States. What was it Jackie said? ‘How sweet it is’.
My guess is, it is not his. 4-5 months ago he was still with yrc. Hard to believe going from this nightmare, to a 150,000 dollar a year job in that time period.

really look at new post of paycheck i dont need to lie YRC SUCKS
Most of us who worked or still work for YRC know that they suck. I remember reading your posts when you would ask others for advise about your problems at your terminal. Now you are coming off a little cocky towards the people you were asking for help. Listen it's great that you got a good job and I wish you all the luck in the future but stay a little humble and remember where you came from.Your posts are giving you a bad look.:guiness:

I work for Paramount pictures am just saying that there are jobs out there that still pay great just dont be scared to take that jump and just as info i talk to a trainer who trains new yrc students out of school for local 70 out of oakland ca and he was getting payed in to his pension to train them by yrc it just goes to show the mentality of yrc i wish everybody luck and hope you all can take that chance to make the money i am lucky to be making but just to have no stress from managment from yrc is worth it