Yellow | I Think Yrc Is Poised For A Comeback ??? .lol

He posts a colon? That's gross! :452:
Ever seen the inside of a colon with a colonoscope? Now that is the true definition of Gross. Bet ya Big Dave or Big R don't have that apparatus laying around the office. And if you do, have to have one, don't forget the Go Lightly. Really works, but grossly miss labeled. von.

During a colonoscopy, the doctor uses a colonoscope, a long, flexible, tubular instrument about 1/2-inch in diameter that transmits an image of the lining of the colon so the doctor can examine it for any abnormalities. ... You may be asked to change position occasionally to help the doctor move the scope

I've seen mine in video and photos.
Now I had my whole colon removed about 5 years ago.
They took a pic of it and I have that.. Now that one is gross.

Ever seen the inside of a colon with a colonoscope? Now that is the true definition of Gross. Bet ya Big Dave or Big R don't have that apparatus laying around the office. And if you do, have to have one, don't forget the Go Lightly. Really works, but grossly miss labeled. von.
During a colonoscopy, the doctor uses a colonoscope, a long, flexible, tubular instrument about 1/2-inch in diameter that transmits an image of the lining of the colon so the doctor can examine it for any abnormalities. ... You may be asked to change position occasionally to help the doctor move the scope

I watched the last one live, just to make sure I agreed with his assessment of the situation. Clean as a whistle!