Yellow | I thought I'd seen it all...............

SCRABBLE

TB Regular
Credits
True story.........happened at 205/BUF over the weekend. Now, as a yard hostler, urinating on our "drop pad" is usually frowned upon. I think I speak for my fellow hostlers systemwide on that point. I kind of look as the space in the yard as my office, which in a sense, it is. Kind of like you roadmen and city peddlers look upon the cabs of your truck on any given day. No one likes to have to dodge pee puddles.....I know I sure don't. But what do you say to the driver that leaves a large pile of turds on the drop pad?? I like many of the roadmen, I really do. I may have ranted here in the past about certain hygenic (or lack of hygenic) habits of a few roadmen. But this one left me and my fellow yardmen speechless (except the guy that happened to step in it in the dark-- he had a few choice words). Everyone has emergencies---we all have--- but why not drive the unit up to the door or crap in the grass in the corner? In the midddle of the pad? REALLY?? No TP remnants were spotted either. I pity the poor chap that had to endure the ride to the hotel next to this dirtbag. The janitor would not go near it to clean it up and I do not blame him one bit. The flies have kind of took care of most of it in the last day or two. Seeing that its a biohazard, I suggested to the TM to call in the Haz Mat team. No Moonsuits have been spotted as of this posting.

If you were able to find out who the culprit was, you could always show your appreciation by leaving them a similar gift as a going away prize.

Perhaps for breakfast, someone could have a breakfast burrito with chili, cheese, eggs and cabbage.

I'm just saying.......

Until you open the right side door and find a similar surprise, you haven't seen it all. A brother left a load in the door pouch!

True story.........happened at 205/BUF over the weekend. Now, as a yard hostler, urinating on our "drop pad" is usually frowned upon. I think I speak for my fellow hostlers systemwide on that point. I kind of look as the space in the yard as my office, which in a sense, it is. Kind of like you roadmen and city peddlers look upon the cabs of your truck on any given day. No one likes to have to dodge pee puddles.....I know I sure don't. But what do you say to the driver that leaves a large pile of turds on the drop pad?? I like many of the roadmen, I really do. I may have ranted here in the past about certain hygenic (or lack of hygenic) habits of a few roadmen. But this one left me and my fellow yardmen speechless (except the guy that happened to step in it in the dark-- he had a few choice words). Everyone has emergencies---we all have--- but why not drive the unit up to the door or crap in the grass in the corner? In the midddle of the pad? REALLY?? No TP remnants were spotted either. I pity the poor chap that had to endure the ride to the hotel next to this dirtbag. The janitor would not go near it to clean it up and I do not blame him one bit. The flies have kind of took care of most of it in the last day or two. Seeing that its a biohazard, I suggested to the TM to call in the Haz Mat team. No Moonsuits have been spotted as of this posting.

We found one at the bottom of one of the dock ladders at our terminal one morning.

Guess when ya gotta go, ya gotta!!

We decided he needed the grab handle to hold on to so he didn't lose his balance....

Now if one were to slip and fall as a result of this, I would love to see the language in the letter of discipline for an injury incurred as a result of an avoidable accident.

And of course, the minutes of the grievance panel...

We found one at the bottom of one of the dock ladders at our terminal one morning.

Guess when ya gotta go, ya gotta!!

We decided he needed the grab handle to hold on to so he didn't lose his balance....

Now if one were to slip and fall as a result of this, I would love to see the language in the letter of discipline for an injury incurred as a result of an avoidable accident.

And of course, the minutes of the grievance panel...

Failure to exercise proper caution in the performance of daily "dooty" to avoid injury! :nono_h4h: :biglaugh:

If nobody witnessed the "alleged drop", then how do you know it was a driver ????