Yellow | IBT reversal of voting results

rockford files

TB Regular
Credits
Would the IBT invalidate the results of the election if they didn't come out the way Jimmy wants? (YES).

Didn't they do this years ago?

This would be real interesting if it happened

No I think you are wrong,being run by an independent organization with their reputation on the line I would highly think that the results will be published yes or no.

No I think you are wrong,being run by an independent organization with their reputation on the line I would highly think that the results will be published yes or no.

I agree. Any changes to the vote will bring in a Federal investigation. Hoffa likes his perks to much to cheat. Say all you will but the vote is legit, always has been always will be.

Would the IBT invalidate the results of the election if they didn't come out the way Jimmy wants? (YES).

Didn't they do this years ago?

This would be real interesting if it happened

when you ask stupid questions like this I just wonder if you really are a union member??????? You and the rest of the ***** should find non union jobs were there is no vote, no representation and no work rules, we don't need or want you as part of our union.

when you ask stupid questions like this I just wonder if you really are a union member??????? You and the rest of the ***** should find non union jobs were there is no vote, no representation and no work rules, we don't need or want you as part of our union.
Why don't you just answer the guys question to the best of what you think you know instead of going off on him, it was just a simple question.

:USA:I think anyone that reads this board would have to believe what KK has posted about the counting procedure. It is done right.:thumbsup:

"Would the IBT invalidate the results of the election if they didn't come out the way Jimmy wants?"

To those that don't understand the ? please read over and over until you understand please

I'm not saying it would be a crooked counting job so all you satin jacket wearers keep your g strings out of your crack.

I'm asking if the majority (that means 50% +1) vote no would Jimmy and the dog and pony show reverse the results saying their doing it in the best interest of the members.
No where did I say the voting was rigged now did I.

Reading comprehension sure is going to pot isn't it?

You sound like a Fascist or Commie.
This is exactly their Party operendous

Do you really support a system where only 1 way to vote is the only vote?

I really ? whether you understand what a democracy is.

"Would the IBT invalidate the results of the election if they didn't come out the way Jimmy wants?"

To those that don't understand the ? please read over and over until you understand please

I'm not saying it would be a crooked counting job so all you satin jacket wearers keep your g strings out of your crack.

I'm asking if the majority (that means 50% +1) vote no would Jimmy and the dog and pony show reverse the results saying their doing it in the best interest of the members.

I won't be able to give a specific instance so some may say I'm making up a lie, but I swear I recall where the vote did not come out the way it was wanted so: We just revoted. Managed to get it right the second time. :shrug:

I won't be able to give a specific instance so some may say I'm making up a lie, but I swear I recall where the vote did not come out the way it was wanted so: We just revoted. Managed to get it right the second time. :shrug:
This was before the 50% rule was changed in the voting

A third trucking industry contract was settled in May 1988. By this time, however, Presser was too ill to participate actively in any of the negotiating sessions. The new collective bargaining agreement was reached on March 30, 1988. Teamster members cast 63.5 percent of all ballots against the pact. But since the "no" vote did not meet the two-thirds majority required to overturn a contract and authorize a strike, Presser ordered national union officials to impose the pact.[74]

I think the question is can Hoffa overturn the vote in the (BEST) interest for the whole??

Well is there something that says he can't?

You sound like a Fascist or Commie.
This is exactly their Party operendous

Do you really support a system where only 1 way to vote is the only vote?

I really ? whether you understand what a democracy is.

I believe in the system, you have a rite to your vote yes or no. If you don't have faith in the system being fare, if you don't trust the leadership of the union then get out. Go were non union a wholes go, we don't want you. And take the rest of the union haters with you. Get on board and unite or just get.