Yellow | ibt telling us how to vote

I think they are also trying to tell us this is the best its going to be so vote yes and lets get on with it

That is part of it. the final vote is public information. If a large number of workers vote and the contract passes, Yellow can show their customers that the workforce is behind this agreement and is willing to do what it can to service the customer. With no customers there is no business and with no business there is no union needed to protect the workers that no longer have jobs.

That is part of it. the final vote is public information. If a large number of workers vote and the contract passes, Yellow can show their customers that the workforce is behind this agreement and is willing to do what it can to service the customer. With no customers there is no business and with no business there is no union needed to protect the workers that no longer have jobs.

Remember something, its the company that plots the course, all we are doing is trying to insure our jobs. If the people running the company gamble on my future as a way of making themselves look better, instead of sending me a contract that insures my future as a team member, THEY HAVE CHOOSEN TO MAKE THE COMPANY LOOK BAD!!! The stockholders aren't happy, management is trying to pull off a coup on this contract to save their own jobs at our expense. If you think they haven't spent tens of thousands to develop a fallback contract and predict the outcomes, customer goodwill included, your not thinking very deep. Customers will go where they get the best price, unless you actively make them not want to do business with you.