Ice Road Trucker Dies

Ok. For those who follow Ice Road Truckers, Darrell Ward has died in a plane crash in Montana. I had a link but it proved to have a bunch of spam attached. Google Darrell Ward for more info.

well, this season's shows are coming to a close, i am thinking that his week's show will have some sort of "dedicated" credit to him, wither at the beginning or at the end.

frankly, only 52? he looks older than me he was partnered with Lisa, as i believe a co-owner?

anyway, too bad he had to go that way, rather then on the ice roads.

scripted show, we know, but dying and knowing you're gonna die, is more than a hollywood script writer can write for a show.

I've never watched more than 10 minutes of that show. Gives me nightmares. Except for driving across frozen lakes, I live it, driving every winter across Colo, Wyo , Utah, North Dakota, or Manitoba. I hate winter!

well, this season's shows are coming to a close, i am thinking that his week's show will have some sort of "dedicated" credit to him, wither at the beginning or at the end.

frankly, only 52? he looks older than me he was partnered with Lisa, as i believe a co-owner?

anyway, too bad he had to go that way, rather then on the ice roads.

scripted show, we know, but dying and knowing you're gonna die, is more than a hollywood script writer can write for a show.
Yes they did do a credit to him this past Sunday, I hope the do a whole show on him, that would be nice.

upajV0l.jpg