Yellow | Illinois May Grant Driver's Licenses To Illegal Immigrants!

Let me tell u chicago is a nice city that is goin slowly to hell. If u are illegal there arms are wide open to illegas , keep the drugs ,kids for prostitutes and ur gangbanging commin in i guess they love it. And the niegborhoods that have tons of illegals or so crappy and crime ridden its unreeal. I just want to puke sometimes. Was such a great city :( . Thank goodness i moved outta cook county

I think everyone in America knows its crook county.More governors are in jail per capita.than in any other state.Illinois gets what they get for voting for the crooks.My sister lives in Illinois.I know the pain she goes through.State tax out of this world.Govenor Quinn is no better

I'll give you, Chicago has a cool looking skyline, but the rest of it sucks!!!! 80% of the people drive way over the speed limit and the other 20% drive way to slow. Many of the places you almost pass out from holding your breath so long cause of the bad smell. Also everything is so expensive there, it's a joke. Don't even get me started on all the construction that happens throughout the year in the P.O.S. state.