ODFL | I'm a little bit late but

Mr T Dancing GIF

Copy that City boi
That all you got?? Don’t worry while your terminal fleet sittin home and line drivers aints got the guts to run the hills you can count on me in these trucks,,, don’t even try keepin up bc you ain’t,,, bc line driver can’t even keep up.,

You think I aints run line either?? I can tell you Fbn’s favorite sitting spot in the pdx office while he waitin on his bills to vouch I get out of town more than you thinkin son

City line dock even done years of team you ain’t keepin up boy before you thinkin u can now go on now,, we gonna tell you midwestern boys we so proud of you staying home when it snows to make you feelin better

With OD when I ran wild for 16 months after they bought WSKT, mostly West and a lot of chaining only times I've chained lately is the GOK yard before it gets plowed and Cedar Point east of DEN when doing lay downs there. Earlier in my career I ran a weekly shuttle from Boeing Wichita to Boeing in Renton,Everett/Paine Field and Seattle, lots of throwing iron there.
Son was you piloting them grey silver with red stripe freightiliner trucks up to the pnw haulin them plane parts

You ran across Snoqualmie going into Boeing? I ran it one time, in the late summer after a lay down in Spokane. Went to Seattle dropped, hooked and went home to PDX.
I’ve heard a lot of stories about that pass in the winter.
I ran Williamette pass 4 years. Hwy 58 to and from Klamath Falls. 5-6 months of chains, thus resulting in learning new ways to run iron.
Snoqualmie nothing compared to them two lane roads u was dealin with,, just a little bunny hill few miles of snow chaining then you take ‘em off and clear to Hermiston

Snoqualmie nothing compared to them two lane roads u was dealin with,, just a little bunny hill few miles of snow chaining then you take ‘em off and clear to Hermiston
You city boys didn't start driving till they built interstates.
The only 2 lane road you saw was on a roadmap.

That all you got?? Don’t worry while your terminal fleet sittin home and line drivers aints got the guts to run the hills you can count on me in these trucks,,, don’t even try keepin up bc you ain’t,,, bc line driver can’t even keep up.,

You think I aints run line either?? I can tell you Fbn’s favorite sitting spot in the pdx office while he waitin on his bills to vouch I get out of town more than you thinkin son

City line dock even done years of team you ain’t keepin up boy before you thinkin u can now go on now,, we gonna tell you midwestern boys we so proud of you staying home when it snows to make you feelin better
I know you're happy since Fly retired.

You get frequent stop miles at the Do Drop Inn.
Who ever heard of a dock bumper being a real truck driver?

At times, I've seen snow so heavy on the Tamiami mountain range between Tampa and Miami, that we had to put chains on the steering axle to get over those mountains.
All of OD's drivers hired are sent out West to a 6-week school where some guy called Billy teaches how to chain up.
Those that fail are released and most are hired by Swift or become dispatchers. :poke:
Yeah, those Tamiami mountains ain’t no joke… you ain’t a driver til you’ve been over those in a blizzard…