ODFL | I'm looking in to working for old dominion need some question answered.

toejam, either recap or restart. 2500 to little under 3500 in 5 days out off KCY, so most just restart, only 5 days a week required, volunteers always asked for 6th, yet not required. Been swamped lately, I'll be running extra tonight, bit of bottleneck FRI, so waived off and volunteered for tonight. Out of TOP, so probably bobtail to KCY, out of empties, and run a STL or DSM or to PAR, something tonight.
Thanks Ruffian 72 what is the starting mileage pay? I keep seeing drop and hook pay is 4??? is that like 4$ per drop and 4$ per hook?
Oh and who is this Kenneth? is he famous or something? Just wondering, my firtst name is the same as him

don't know where you herd 4 but we get $1.50 for staging rear trailer,dolly,front trailer and another for tractor for a total of $6.00 so if you hook a full set and drop a full set it's $12.00 ............starting pay is up to your TM

you guys need to give me a small crown or something, i spoke to the Legend (kenneth) 3 times today by phone, i feel so special :notworthy:

Good talking to you too..Sorry for having to call you back.You know when you look like me.You alway's looking for roadside furniture to lay around in.
you guys need to give me a small crown or something, i spoke to the Legend (kenneth) 3 times today by phone, i feel so special :notworthy:

Good talking to you too..Sorry for having to call you back.You know when you look like me.You alway's looking for roadside furniture to lay around in.

Don't mean to boast or anything but I got to meet the legend today. Not sure if I shook his hand or not as I was too star struck at the time but it shows he still has time for us peons!

I didn't know us newbies were allowed to look him in the eyes. I assumed it meant instant retribution??

Don't mean to boast or anything but I got to meet the legend today. Not sure if I shook his hand or not as I was too star struck at the time but it shows he still has time for us peons!

If he invites you over to his house for a cook out wear old clothes and take your work gloves.

toejam, heard 48 on starting, top out at 57.43, expect a good raise in Sept. due to our numbers. except TM has latitude due to driver needs and other factors. 1.5 per drop, hook, and fuel ups. I do 45 to 60 dollars a night worth. We have added 4 698mile runs and word came down to add another 3 when equipment and drivers are available. All our added drivers are 2+ year p&d or transfers that are already at top scale, so really don't know number now. Daylight. That Goodland yard is WAY past due for extend that yard. Read notice about OD working on it last night in WIC. Might join you out west after dust settles and runs get set and equipment gets delivered. Got 6 guys sharing 4 to 5 trucks at moment. Got 4 bottom guys setting in high cotton at moment. Just got to decide if want all that seat time. 1.5 per hook, drop, and fuel. Due minimum of $40, upto $60 plus some nights.

toejam, heard 48 on starting, top out at 57.43, expect a good raise in Sept. due to our numbers. except TM has latitude due to driver needs and other factors. 1.5 per drop, hook, and fuel ups. I do 45 to 60 dollars a night worth. We have added 4 698mile runs and word came down to add another 3 when equipment and drivers are available. All our added drivers are 2+ year p&d or transfers that are already at top scale, so really don't know number now. Daylight. That Goodland yard is WAY past due for extend that yard. Read notice about OD working on it last night in WIC. Might join you out west after dust settles and runs get set and equipment gets delivered. Got 6 guys sharing 4 to 5 trucks at moment. Got 4 bottom guys setting in high cotton at moment. Just got to decide if want all that seat time. 1.5 per hook, drop, and fuel. Due minimum of $40, upto $60 plus some nights.
talked to a gok driver in den that said there looking to put a of term in goodland by the Walmart inside the industrial park

Proud of my son Michael , really concentrating with his mentor our own Kenneth
10492535_10204271034599923_575873507066602799_n.jpg