Yellow | I'm with vwaggs! Give us stock!

i have read all of the well thought ideas but this yellow company was never ran well just look at roadway and new penn solvent compabies till yellow got their hands on them now it all went to hell because of yellow now they want givebacks NO WAY NO YES VOTE HERE happy job hunting this time yellow destroyed it all

i dont mind giving back as long as zollars give back first and if he doesnt you know we are going down the tubes. he makes 13.4 million a year.

15% of 13.4 mil = 2.1 mil. That would put my household budgit in a tailspin . And thats only 1 overpaid salary at the top. I don't want to give back a dime, but I would to keep our job . THE GIVE BACK NEEDS TO START FROM THE TOP.

Yes like the stock option since the inevitable is going to happen to us up here once you guys accept the roll back. Really it's the only tangible thing we can recieve from the company that may have a value once all the cuts are in place which will coincide with a stronger economy.

What really gets me is that we are still busy, no layoffs, lots of casuals but our BA and Local Prez are BL's and will follow the company line and point to what the Americans took and claim we have to do the same despite the fact that we are busy..............