TForce | In Early Voting We Have...

clt 55 yes - 4 no
pennsauken 34 yes -14 no
gbo 31 no 17 yes
min 60 yes 4 no
Seattle 51 yes- 24 no
Reno 17 yes-6 no

Looks like it is trending yes.

Congratulations are in order if you've driven that long. You've earned it!

Speaking personally, there is no way in hell I'm going to do this 30 years! You're more man than I am!

Congratulations are in order if you've driven that long. You've earned it!

Speaking personally, there is no way in hell I'm going to do this 30 years! You're more man than I am!

Thanks, 32 years running the road nights..........its not fun anymore! This used to be a good profession.

Buster why isnt it fun? Not I driver work the dock at harrisburg

Just the driving every night with the distracted, discourteous rude drivers out there. Winter driving, snow, ice, rain and the stress. After 32 years of sleeping in the day and working the night shift, I look forward to being a normal human being again.

No matter what your pension payment is, you should prepare to be debt free when you retire. Invest in a 401k plan when you are young and you will be fine.

I am taking a hit on the pension, but I accept it. if it means it will be viable when I am retired, Thousands of teamsters in the CSPF are going to take a huge cut.
I am also going to invest a bit more on my 401 k. Remember most in our industry have no pension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey teamster isnt that the reason ups bought us out of the union pension?

We (Overnite) were never in the union pension. UPS bought it's package drivers out of the Central States fund before they acquired Overnite. Package employees in different parts of the country are still in Union funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your best option right now is to short shares of YRCW, because the executives at that company are driving it into the ground!