Reddaway | Info

sourpickle

TB Lurker
Credits
:hide:Yea I was wondering if you guys new if Reddaway was sending freight to texas still. Or to any of the places that closed down. And if so how are they geting it there.

no more TX.

:hide:Yea I was wondering if you guys new if Reddaway was sending freight to texas still. Or to any of the places that closed down. And if so how are they geting it there.

Dear sour; all texas frt. goes through yellow or roadway now.Are you back driving yet? Hang in there.:1036316054:

No my brother not yet. Well with gods will hopefully soon. Just that a lot of us down here keep on thanking that yrc log. is going to take over. But nothing yet. ABF is using or terminal just to move freight around thats it. All the tractors are still there with some trailers. A friend from saia motor freight called me Sat. saying that he saw 3 old flat nose tractors sleepers moving 3 sets of USF reddaway trailers west on I 10 around Junction Tx. But he said they where not USF tractors. So I guess we just got to keep on looking.

No my brother not yet. Well with gods will hopefully soon. Just that a lot of us down here keep on thanking that yrc log. is going to take over. But nothing yet. ABF is using or terminal just to move freight around thats it. All the tractors are still there with some trailers. A friend from saia motor freight called me Sat. saying that he saw 3 old flat nose tractors sleepers moving 3 sets of USF reddaway trailers west on I 10 around Junction Tx. But he said they where not USF tractors. So I guess we just got to keep on looking.

I came through there going to laredo with they company Im with right now(laid off from holland) and between San antonio and austin I seen a yrc logistic truck that looked just like a city p&d delivery truck. It was a small , international tractor single axle,with big decals stuck over the door and on the trailer( it may have said bestway or holland under the decal it was a 48 ft trailer). It didnt look like the other yrc logistics trucks. I ve seen the other ones guys on here talk about. this one looked like a freight truck..

I've seen those also when I used to go down to Laredo Tx. Also I used to see them lay down at the super 8 motel. And park there tractor trailer there. I guess to lay down. No telling what YRC is doing.