Holland | Inside trailer graffiti

had to get that out there before one of the union bashers did!

No Union bashing allowed here, I guarantee it! I know you were just kidding around, you've proved yourself in the past.

Rule 10. Do not bash Unions in Union company forums

WARNING: RULE 10. Strictly Enforced Here

Cmon Benny! Guess I'm gonna break the calling out a Mod rule on this one. X475 deserves no leinicy. And once you ban him to the dark side of the moon I am gonna start proceedings to strip him of his ECI status. :hysterical: I better go hid now. :hide:

moderating day and night!

No doubt, Benny Hill is on the job 24/7! Don't you ever sleep?

As for my good friend Wolf...you can run but you can't hide! :nutkick:

:biglaugh:

Cmon Benny! Guess I'm gonna break the calling out a Mod rule on this one. X475 deserves no leinicy.

You're not breaking any rules Wolf, you're just stating the truth, in your opinion, lol.

No doubt, Benny Hill is on the job 24/7! Don't you ever sleep?

Sleep? I don't need no stinking sleep, I'm part Borg, part vampire, part terminator and the rest Teamster. Besides, I'm afraid I might miss out on something good, lol.

I would bet the bar was called the "Blue Oyster Bar" and probably has a "wall of shame". Beware of pretty ladies with adams apples in there, they probably have a kickstand :biglaugh::hide:
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.:hysterical::hysterical: I must not get out enough.

ozzie

One of my favorites was the pictures in the nose of the trailer of someone named "ozzie" I guess from Chicago,and the quote "they can do that!"
I always wondered who ozzie was.

Ozzie was a 705 union steward now retired