Yellow | Insider Trades: Hedge Fund Billionaire Marc Lasry Increases Stake in YRC Worldwide

Hi folks, I´m from Germany, "Old Europe", watching this board from time to time. Very interesting thoughts about Mr. Lasry´s 1,3 Mio deal. It seems to me as if nobody has noticed that it was only 130,700 he bought. You may take a look at the correction file: YRC Worldwide - Amended Statement of Changes of Beneficial Ownership

Explanation of Responses:
( 1) The purpose of this amendment to the Form 4 filed by Marc Lasry and Avenue Capital Management II, L.P. (collectively, the "Reporting Persons") on July 31, 2013 is to correct Item 4 in Table I, which erroneously indicated that 1,302,000 shares of Common Stock (the "Common Stock") of YRC Worldwide Inc. were acquired. The actual number of shares of Common Stock acquired was 130,200. The error was the result of a clerical inaccuracy in the computerized form filing. The total number of shares of Common Stock beneficially owned following the transaction, 374,881, was correctly reported.

I see the corrected form, but that does not explain the jump in outstanding shares from 9.4 M to 10.8 M.

Something is still fishy.

There should be some type of trail regarding the transfer or issue of such a large amount of shares.

hi folks, i´m from germany, "old europe", watching this board from time to time. Very interesting thoughts about mr. Lasry´s 1,3 mio deal. It seems to me as if nobody has noticed that it was only 130,700 he bought. You may take a look at the correction file: yrc worldwide - amended statement of changes of beneficial ownership

explanation of responses:
( 1) the purpose of this amendment to the form 4 filed by marc lasry and avenue capital management ii, l.p. (collectively, the "reporting persons") on july 31, 2013 is to correct item 4 in table i, which erroneously indicated that 1,302,000 shares of common stock (the "common stock") of yrc worldwide inc. Were acquired. The actual number of shares of common stock acquired was 130,200. The error was the result of a clerical inaccuracy in the computerized form filing. The total number of shares of common stock beneficially owned following the transaction, 374,881, was correctly reported.

from dhl ?

Doesnt matter really.even if this hedge fund buys 1 share it is still more than the members got after we were placed in and out of the wash cycle called a reverse stock split.We were never protected on our stock award options for our sacrafice.then the blood suckers come in and reap the rewards from our sacrafice.beautiful

from dhl ?

No, I´m not from DHL.:) I only held some shares of this stock for a while and decided to sometimes take a look across the pond to get closer information about this company.

But what irritates me somewhat is that the information regarding the 10,8 m shares can only be found on YRC Worldwide Shares Outstanding (YRCW). If you take a look at Yahoo, Barchart or NASDAQ you´ll still find the "old" figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well heir Von Bierro welcome to the world of YRCW.In regards to shares bought by mr.Lazry.Most of the news us minions get is mostly shoddy accounting at best or outright deception.Yeah, for our vote of yes to help this artificially created financial shortfall in finances a few years ago.We were awarded some stock warrants.Of which that stock was stipulated to us.That we had to hold them for a certain length of time before we could even do anything with them.Such as sell or trade them for a box of wheaties.Therefore hence causing us to be the bag lady holding onto a few rubles or franks just to get our limbs whacked off in not one but two reverse stock splits.How about that for some love from the frauleins.yeah! To me that was a bad business practice from this end.Meanwhile this company continues to stock pile cash that is shipped to the Cayman Islands or some other specified high corporate tax shelter.yeah they can do that.because revenue earned overseas and some of the revenue here can be allocated to such aforementioned accounts.Alot of US corporations use this practice.if I were a gambling man.I would say that this company has that type of money stored away.Why else would these banks or creditors want to even mess with this company.Because they know that their lended money is backed up.Somebody or some entity knows the real deal on the financial going ons.We the labor minions dont know.Only what we are told.I wouldnt place to much faith on that.I think if I were a high value stakes buyer.I dont think transportation stocks would be where I would be parlaying my assets.too volatile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I posted on the wrong thread, and don't know how to delete the entire post.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I´m not from DHL.:) I only held some shares of this stock for a while and decided to sometimes take a look across the pond to get closer information about this company.

But what irritates me somewhat is that the information regarding the 10,8 m shares can only be found on YRC Worldwide Shares Outstanding (YRCW). If you take a look at Yahoo, Barchart or NASDAQ you´ll still find the "old" figures.

YRC Worldwide Inc - YRCW - Stock Quotes

Shares short info is interesting:

YRCW Key Statistics | YRC Worldwide, Inc. Stock - Yahoo! Finance

Wells Fargo shows 10.8M outstanding shares.