Yellow | Insiders

bubbadog121

TB Veteran
Credits
I noticed our new CFO was awarded 75,000 shares @$4.00 per share of stock options.A $300,000.00 value at the time.

If things get turned around he stands to do quite well.

I noticed our new CFO was awarded 75,000 shares @$4.00 per share of stock options.A $300,000.00 value at the time.

If things get turned around he stands to do quite well.

I noticed none of the directors or senior management has invested a nickel of their own money buying stock, so it appears they personally don't think the stock is worth $4 to buy.

I'd like to see $$Bill use some of his 7 million to put his money where his mouth is

Good point

I noticed none of the directors or senior management has invested a nickel of their own money buying stock, so it appears they personally don't think the stock is worth $4 to buy.

I'd like to see $$Bill use some of his 7 million to put his money where his mouth is

Good point flipr.

I am thinking about taking a plunge but will wait till the 4thQ earnings report.

that is not $300,000 in his pocket. It gives him the option to buy 75000 shares at $4.00 per share. So if the stock goes up to $5.00 he would buy at $4.00 and make $75000. Don't yea just wonder that if instead of giving this opportunity to a person new to the company why they won't give just a thousand of these options to each union, non union, supervisor, manager or anybody else. I'm thinking the incentive of 60000 people working together might carry more weight than one man

Right on

that is not $300,000 in his pocket. It gives him the option to buy 75000 shares at $4.00 per share. So if the stock goes up to $5.00 he would buy at $4.00 and make $75000. Don't yea just wonder that if instead of giving this opportunity to a person new to the company why they won't give just a thousand of these options to each union, non union, supervisor, manager or anybody else. I'm thinking the incentive of 60000 people working together might carry more weight than one man

Right on:1036316054:
I was thinking if he exercised his option to buy and it went to $20.00 per share he would be a millionaire.If he isn't already?

This is why I have been buying shares in hopes it goes up....then I can be a millionare....have marqritas on the veranda......have a mute woman waiting on me hand and foot:1036316054:

thanks....however thanks also to the jack... that stole my harley....now I have a bit of free money to work with.....figure I spent 20.00 bucks today on crap...soda, cigerretes, newspaper....why not put it somewhere else not going to break me...besides if things go south can always fall on my second career option.....p*on star...:chairshot:

You know flipr has the right idea,your CEO needs to issue at least 10 shares of stock to every employee if he really wants everyone to get behind the effort to get back in the black financialy.

I'm retired from UPS Freight,I with Overnite when they were bought back from Union Pacific Rail Road.
When Overnite went public with their stock,they issued 10 share to every fultime employee,and 5 shares to all the part-timers.

Just about one year after that UPS came and bought every share,at double what the stock started out at.

So flipr you may have been just kidding around,but your idea really sounds like a good moral builder.

If your CEO wants everyone help he needs to reach into his pocket,and hand over a share of the company to everybody,in my opinion.

You know flipr has the right idea,your CEO needs to issue at least 10 shares of stock to every employee if he really wants everyone to get behind the effort to get back in the black financialy.
Wish it was me, Phono suggested that. I was just hoping dollarbill would cash in some of his previous option saless and buy stock in his own name, show the world he has faith in the company, under his direction

I can remember back in the day when the Chrysler Motor Company was tanking,and their president took a pay cut down to one dollar for his salary.

The workers really got behind his sacrifice,and everybody turned the company around.

Well also the government helped out for fear of so many workers being unemployed

I went looking for this story,I'll see if it works.
The Dollar-A-Year Man - Forbes.com

Maybe Mr.Zollar could take an example from this former Chrysler big wig,and have enough interest in Yellow to do the same as this guy did.

With all the money he probably has socked away for a raining day,I'm sure it wouldn't kill him to take a pay cut down to $1.00 for at least one year.

Just a thought,I think it could work,in my opinion,I think it would be worth a shot!

Well hay I really think your CEO,Mr.Zollar needs to review all of the posts on this Yellow forum.
then get with the program to figure out a way to bail his company out without cutting the workers out that helped the company grow their business in the past.

It may sound Like I'm picking on this guy,but hay he may have had something to do with the company being in the mess its in,seeing he has the top job.

If he reads the messages on here from his workers at least he would have a clue that everyone wants Yellow to still grow,and not go down the toilet with so many other LTL's since deregulation kicked in,back in the day.

I mean to say your CEO needs to rally behind his troops,and fight to keep everything up,and running.
I'm an outsider,but I'm still rooting for Yellow to fight the good fight,and stay as strong as they once were.

Say can anyone get me this guys address.
I can print out some of these posts,and send them to him.
Maybe that could be the match that lights him up to get with the program,and get everything back on track without booting most of his employees out of the door.

What do you all say,I think it would be worth a try,instead of just throwing in the towel on this operation.

bill z

Well hay I really think your CEO,Mr.Zollar needs to review all of the posts on this Yellow forum.
then get with the program to figure out a way to bail his company out without cutting the workers out that helped the company grow their business in the past.

It may sound Like I'm picking on this guy,but hay he may have had something to do with the company being in the mess its in,seeing he has the top job.

If he reads the messages on here from his workers at least he would have a clue that everyone wants Yellow to still grow,and not go down the toilet with so many other LTL's since deregulation kicked in,back in the day.

I mean to say your CEO needs to rally behind his troops,and fight to keep everything up,and running.
I'm an outsider,but I'm still rooting for Yellow to fight the good fight,and stay as strong as they once were.

Say can anyone get me this guys address.
I can print out some of these posts,and send them to him.
Maybe that could be the match that lights him up to get with the program,and get everything back on track without booting most of his employees out of the door.

What do you all say,I think it would be worth a try,instead of just throwing in the towel on this operation.

If I can read my own chicken scratch his e-mail reads [email protected], try it let us know if it's correct.:1036316054:

Thanks I'll drop him a line,and share my ideas with him.
I'll let you know what kind of responce I get back,if he responds at all?

He won't reply, won't ever see them. His sec will go thru emails and delete this type of stuff b4 he ever sees it

Ok thanks again for his address.
I just sent him my idea of how Chrysler got back on their feet back in the day.
Now I will see if I get a responce back?
I will post it here as soon as I receive an e-mail back.