FedEx Freight | insurance changes..

pink pony

TB Lurker
Credits
has anyone heard of the new insurance fedex is forcing on us? if you havent ask you SCM about pricing. you will probably squeeze a terd in your pants after hearing what they are charging for the new insurance they have two policies. choice and premium, choice for family is like 50 bcks a month and prmium for family is 250 a month, and doesnt even come with a blowjob. I find this outrageous even though I guess over all it isnt as expensive as it could be but its is very expensive for a company as large as fedex. there isnt any reason why a fedex employee has to pay so much for ins premiums. not to mention the coverage really isnt that great.

has anyone heard of the new insurance fedex is forcing on us? if you havent ask you SCM about pricing. you will probably squeeze a terd in your pants after hearing what they are charging for the new insurance they have two policies. choice and premium, choice for family is like 50 bcks a month and prmium for family is 250 a month, and doesnt even come with a blowjob. I find this outrageous even though I guess over all it isnt as expensive as it could be but its is very expensive for a company as large as fedex. there isnt any reason why a fedex employee has to pay so much for ins premiums. not to mention the coverage really isnt that great.

The Private Insurance Companies are being forced out of business by "Obamacare". By 2014 if it is not repealed the only workers who will have health insurance are Union workers or those lucky enough to get a "waiver" by The Lord Obama administration. This is not the American Way it is the Marxist Way.

Go ahead and blame the evil employers who have to charge to cover their cost of coverage. The Real Culprit here is Lord Obama and his band of losers who snuck "Obamacare" past the sleeping morons who voted for him. You only have yourself to blame.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Private Insurance Companies are being forced out of business by "Obamacare". By 2014 if it is not repealed the only workers who will have health insurance are Union workers or those lucky enough to get a "waiver" by The Lord Obama administration. This is not the American Way it is the Marxist Way.

Go ahead and blame the evil employers who have to charge to cover their cost of coverage. The Real Culprit here is Lord Obama and his band of losers who snuck "Obamacare" past the sleeping morons who voted for him. You only have yourself to blame.

well for starters I didnt vote for that POS and I am in full agreement with you on this idea here, however my family ins premiums right now are about 80 a month just the medical part of it and I was just saying this is quite a jump for one year

Last edited by a moderator:
well for starters I didnt vote for that POS and I am in full agreement with you on this idea here, however my family ins premiums right now are about 80 a month just the medical part of it and I was just saying this is quite a jump for one year

I was not blaming you personally but figuratively all the MORONS who want to blame everyone but themselves for this NATIONAL DISASTER. That is why you and I will NOT have any Health Insurance coverage starting in 2014. We will be forced to buy our own for around $1,500.00 a month. Or get on the Government Insurance Rolls. This must be stopped. It threatens our very way of life here in the USA.

Oh yea right it's all Obama's fault and not the greedy insurance companies or the lawyers and all the needless lawsuits that have the doctors testing you for everything under the sun to cover their hineys. And oh by the way did you notice because of the new healthcare laws our insurance no longer has a lifetime cap of a million dollars which isn't much also your son or daughter if in school can now stay on your plan till age 26, no one can be denied insurance for prexsisting conditions but this is all the doing of the evil Obama,yea right. Go back to listening to Rush and watching Fox news channel because we all know what they all say is the gospel truth or maybe actually do some research and get some facts and learn the real truth before you spew your bullcrap on here.

cbh5667 said:
Oh yea right it's all Obama's fault and not the greedy insurance companies or the lawyers and all the needless lawsuits that have the doctors testing you for everything under the sun to cover their hineys. And oh by the way did you notice because of the new healthcare laws our insurance no longer has a lifetime cap of a million dollars which isn't much also your son or daughter if in school can now stay on your plan till age 26, no one can be denied insurance for prexsisting conditions but this is all the doing of the evil Obama,yea right. Go back to listening to Rush and watching Fox news channel because we all know what they all say is the gospel truth or maybe actually do some research and get some facts and learn the real truth before you spew your bullcrap on here.

Are you the bullcrap police? Everything you listed is why premiums are going up. And,kids have always been able to stay on the parents insurance if they are in school. But now they can insure them until they are 26 just because they want to.

Another Drone flies in...

Hey cuz, have you ever heard of a run on sentence? Obviously not! BTW, your post is total BS too. :9529:

there went they pay increase we got this year! Right now I have the 117 a month plan but now I have to pay 250 a month for medical. Why can't they leave things the way they are for awhile instead of every year have to go through this crap!

there went they pay increase we got this year! Right now I have the 117 a month plan but now I have to pay 250 a month for medical. Why can't they leave things the way they are for awhile instead of every year have to go through this crap!

Because they have to get it back out of us somehow???

Give us a few cents to make us feel better, and then take more back.

Isn't that how the game is played???

Picked up my scripts yesterday. $55 for one month. The guy in front of me shelled out $617 for 30 days worth. Just saying.

I didn't know that a 26 year old was considered a "kid". I suppose people like you are the reason that is the case. Wake up junior. Obama is dangerous, and has done much damage to our country.

I will not say anything against our insurance program whatever it costs now,or next year. In the last 6 weeks I have med bills of over $50,000 that I know of. My cost, pennies in that bucket. One script would cost me over 4,000 for a 21 day supply---I paid $30.00. Those that complain about a cost increase may want to step back and be thankful that they don't need find out the real value of theiir coverage.