FedEx Freight | Insurance Increase

CIGNA is awfull.Ranked one of the lowest PPO INS plans avalable Fed Ex could care less.They are cheap for FED EX and costly for us guys Some one at FED EX didnt do there homework.
P.S That guy changing to his wifes plan tell me how your doing it they told me i couldnt.

I dont think our Insurance is all bad. i just put my wife who is a RN and child on ours because it was better and cost less than her's..did i mention that she works in the health care industry..

I dont think our Insurance is all bad. i just put my wife who is a RN and child on ours because it was better and cost less than her's..did i mention that she works in the health care industry..

I believe it, a friend of mine worked 10 years for a big hospital, and the insurance they offered was through the roof and really bad coverage, it all depends on what the employer is willing to contribute.

CIGNA is awfull.Ranked one of the lowest PPO INS plans avalable Fed Ex could care less.They are cheap for FED EX and costly for us guys Some one at FED EX didnt do there homework.
P.S That guy changing to his wifes plan tell me how your doing it they told me i couldnt.

They did thier homework. As you said it's cheap for them!!! That is all that matters, not the cost to you nor the service they give. Just the cost to FedEx. Remember purple pride, we are a people company, we take care of or people. Now bend over and take it like a man.

I just renewed my ins. and the same coverage, plus the RX card,(didnt have before) my premiums went down 6$ a week!! SAME COVERAGE guys. WOW!!! I am impressed.

I just renewed my ins. and the same coverage, plus the RX card,(didnt have before) my premiums went down 6$ a week!! SAME COVERAGE guys. WOW!!! I am impressed.

Yea mine went down a little too, but I have to pay more out of pocket, copays went up, deductable went up. It still means I am getting less coverage and I pay more in the end.

Yea mine went down a little too, but I have to pay more out of pocket, copays went up, deductable went up. It still means I am getting less coverage and I pay more in the end.

That pretty much sums it up.

anyone use the www.yourbenefitschoices.com/fedexfreight ?????
its on that open enrollment card we got in the mail, but I can't get it to come up

Try this link instead

https://www.adminyourbenefitschoices.com/fedexfreight/Login

FedEx Freight, Inc. Login

Please Note:
Login ID / Password Schema for the first login
FedEx Corporate Employee ID, located on the front of your Company Badge, and the first four letters of your first name should be entered in all lower case.
Example: 8888888aman

Please do NOT use your FedEx User ID and do NOT put a space between your employee ID and the first four letters of your first name.

For help please call 1-800-459-2780

Login Name Forgot ID?
Password Forgot password?

By logging in you are accepting the terms of this agreement

Privacy Policy
Choicelinx Corporation, 2008| FedEx service marks used by permission.

:smilie_132: