TForce | Insurance question

Work rules, Shmerk Rulez….drivers could have worked for free and Yellow would have still Failed…!!!

Yellow sent a letter to Congress in 2020 saying if they don’t get the $700 million they were gonna close then !!
Work rules, Shmerk Rulez….drivers could have worked for free and Yellow would have still Failed…!!!

Yellow sent a letter to Congress in 2020 saying if they don’t get the $700 million they were gonna close then !!
I remember when Oral Roberts told America that if he didn’t get 9 million dollars “The Lord would call him home”… Idiots gave him money too…

There's good money in religion. Although I wouldn't recommend skimming from God's money to anyone or misleading folks in His name. Life is but a vapor eternity is forever.

There's good money in religion. Although I wouldn't recommend skimming from God's money to anyone or misleading folks in His name. Life is but a vapor eternity is forever.
True indeed, televangelists really get my ire. They tell their parishioners that “the Lord” wants the congregation to buy them a new private jet so they can fly to exotic locales to do “the Lord’s work”….the only god they serve is $$$. Not sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion !

Obrien had nine months to change a couple work rules. He said fkk that and fkk you to yellow teamsters. Bottom line
Still would’ve ran out of money.could have decertified the union the result would have been the same . Poor management will always kill business.hopefully lessons have been learned should this situation be encountered in the future.