Yellow | Interesting advice or BS.

It would be a huge problem if we actually had to pay that debt off. But we don't. Pay that interest, print enough money to do so while keeping inflation in check. the USA isn't YRC.
Does this mean anything to you?
You seem to know economics.
Is there still a Petro dollar tied to the Saudis and oil?

Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Ethiopia formally join BRICS​

Does this mean anything to you?
You seem to know economics.
Is there still a Petro dollar tied to the Saudis and oil?

Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Ethiopia formally join BRICS​

Not much. We import some oil from the Saudis. Not nearly as much as many think (7%). Most of our imported oil comes from our neighbors to the north (50%+). If you want to be concerned about how much of anything we are importing from somebody and how much of our dollar/economy is tied to some import, look at China and computer/electronics.

We import much more in computers and electronics than we do oil. China is where we get more than half of it from.

Not much. We import some oil from the Saudis. Not nearly as much as many think (7%). Most of our imported oil comes from our neighbors to the north (50%+). If you want to be concerned about how much of anything we are importing from somebody and how much of our dollar/economy is tied to some import, look at China and computer/electronics.

We import much more in computers and electronics than we do oil. China is where we get more than half of it from.
Isn't our dollar value associated with a Petro dollar or something?

A petro dollar is no more tangible than a Sili-yuan was my point, so I'll go with "or something".
My Google has a pop-up on the bottom left to translate Greek or English.

Doesn't look as optimistic as you seem to be.

My Google has a pop-up on the bottom left to translate Greek or English.

Doesn't look as optimistic as you seem to be.

It's all Greek to me

Lets add one too Hotboy Ice, the withdrawal penalties from all of the pension funds....the Butch Lewis act says right in the final rule that the companies will owe withdrawal penalties for the first ten years....it is a sliding scale so since Butch Lewis was passed in 2021, they will owe 80% of what the withdrawal penalties are.....if the fund didn't get federal funding they will owe the full amount....
The Great Wall Street prediction is now up to $ 18 a share and possibly 20.
:lmao: :lmao::lmao:

Absolutely, this theft you feel is imagined. This theft you plan to partake in would be real.
Let's not put words in mouths.
There is no plan to partake in.

It'll happen when it's time.
For now their own system is self destructing.
Probably as planned from it's conception.
State sponsored usury does not work.