Interesting Happenings at term 52

jmsconstantino

TB Lurker
Credits
a bunch of the suits showed up on Friday in response to a letter sent to corporate re: free for all mentality once p&d leaves the term. The current tm. (i don't know for how long) i think is sitting on the hot seat. there a also a couple of day dispatchers that may not make it till x-mas.

yes the plot thickens on who is already gone and who's next.. one dispatcher and one office worker to start are gone lets see how many little birdies talk and see who goes next. i think the tm is going to be gone soon .. he's a nice guy but not sure how the suits see him on doing his job

10-4, never been there plan on keeping it that way.

actually stewie, that was a regular bid run for me, i was the "2nd out" bid run from 02 to 52, so there would be times i'd get there and have to go to S.Pla (14?), or Eliz(01), or even albany(56?). made for some nice miles, unless i had to wait at those other terminals, but rarely did. i did like going to Bos(03?) from Alb...............especially when it was all "pup's" too...........:1036316054:

the fat guy in the suit .. is a sales rep., ( not santa ) he was a rep with red star... he will working in the danbury, ct. area... and ur rite he looks like a mess.

the fat guy in the suit .. is a sales rep., ( not santa ) he was a rep with red star... he will working in the danbury, ct. area... and ur rite he looks like a mess.

Thanks for clearing that up. Red Star closed a long time ago.

And I was saying that the situation was a mess, not the guy.

That would be a mean and hurtful thing to say. You probably owe the poor fat guy and apology. :1036316054:

nothing new ... but they ( the regional manager and the asst.tm from 01 ) did say it wiil take about 6 - 8 weeks to get it the way they want it.

rumor has it that a lot of goods were being pilfered off the dock and that the suits showed up and cleaned house of all in 52. Someons said that a bunch of plasma tv's were missing

rumor has it that a lot of goods were being pilfered off the dock and that the suits showed up and cleaned house of all in 52. Someons said that a bunch of plasma tv's were missing

security sucks all around. i went into a term. one night to swap trailers, this term. was not a 24 hour opperation and was closed at the time. was told by dispatch to find an empty. i opened the doors of one trailer to check it only to find tv's(plasma or lcd) stacked sky high at the back door. no seal, no lock, nothing! if i wasn't so honest i could have had all of my christmas shopping done!!!

one tv walked off the dock two dock guys fired security cameras are now fixed and recorded viewings can be played at any time w/ head of security. this has nothing to do w/ losing tm. it's interesting to see supervisors scrambling for position and actually staying in the term for 10 hrs or better