ODFL | Is def considered fueling

If all your getting is def than I consider it fueling. If you get both at same time than that would be 1 fuel in my books. But I do both at same time. I don't fuel than go back to the card reader and put my numbers back in and do def after I fuel. I keep the line moving

If you guys got an issue with it, drive a columbia.

Columbias are great for when you need a nap, that door is flat and more comfortable to lean on than the new Cascadias. But doing more that 200 miles before you stop in one is a nightmare.

Columbias are great for when you need a nap, that door is flat and more comfortable to lean on than the new Cascadias. But doing more that 200 miles before you stop in one is a nightmare.
I think the Columbia's are more comfortable. Cascadias are quite but the seats are hard and if the wind blows more then 35 mph you turn into an instant snow globe. If the Columbia's had a Jake and power windows I'd take one.

I think the Columbia's are more comfortable. Cascadias are quite but the seats are hard and if the wind blows more then 35 mph you turn into an instant snow globe. If the Columbia's had a Jake and power windows I'd take one.

The 07's had jakes, must not of considered you guys real truckers and sent them to us.

Here's an idea, don't even fuel up and leave her bone dry for city boy to worry about. Those dock grad to drivers would do the same to you.

Here's an idea, don't even fuel up and leave her bone dry for city boy to worry about. Those dock grad to drivers would do the same to you.
The dock grads do not no what def is. They don't even no what the gauge is. They would just run it out and another truck would go sit at Freightliner for a month.

Reactions: Ump
If I was making $25 an hour to fuel I'd find tractors that needed fueling and volunteer for a couple hours!

It ain't THAT bad... I figure it's not my name on the door, as long as it'll pass a DOT inspection it pays me the same to drive it no matter what.

It ain't THAT bad... I figure it's not my name on the door, as long as it'll pass a DOT inspection it pays me the same to drive it no matter what.

I won't. Those trucks are for new guys. And if someone been smokin in a truck given to me, best find another one or I'll go home and the freight can be late. You can do that type of stuff at a place no one wants to work in the city for except new guys fresh out of cdl school.